Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone fancy a chat? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arcadia123)
    Currently procrastinating about doing my homework because I still have 4 days left of holidays )
    I should also be doing my homework 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meg846)
    I should also be doing my homework 😂
    In what subject?
    Good luck aha I'm sending you motivational vibes ^^
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    2+2 is 4 - 1 thats 3 quick maths

ReputationRep:
    In what subject?
    Good luck aha I'm sending you motivational vibes ^^
    Coursework for health and social and an essay for law 😂 what subject for you? And same to you, good luck, hope you can also find some motivation😂

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it definitely is. I have known the 1 for 13 years and the other for 5. We were in the same classes for 99% if things from year 7 to year 11 (and from nursery for the one I have known 13 years) and they helped me so much, I couldn’t have coped without them and I told them most things, apart from the anxiety. It really does hurt to realise that they have basically forgotten about me and I don’t even have anyone to talk to about it.
    Must be really hard then. If you want to talk about it you can always pm me. It sometimes helps to just talk about it after bottling it up

ReputationRep:
    That stuff seems interesting!! You have no excuse
    I have to prepare an oral presentation for my leaving exam's English test (nothing hard lol the academic level in my country is pretty low...) I just found myself somehow hooked on Radiohead's depressing songs and now I'm stuck ^^""
    Are these 3 subjects part of your A-levels? What do you want to study in the future?

ReputationRep:
    That stuff seems interesting!! You have no excuse
    I have to prepare an oral presentation for my leaving exam's English test (nothing hard lol the academic level in my country is pretty low...) I just found myself somehow hooked on Radiohead's depressing songs and now I'm stuck ^^""
    Are these 3 subjects part of your A-levels? What do you want to study in the future?
    Ah I hate presentations and I’m also not too good at English, I only got. C at gcse. What country are you from? I am currently listening to depressing songs by the weeknd 😂 yeah I’m doing health and social, law and welshbacc which is compulsory 😩 I’m not too sure what I want to do, I really want to be in the army but I’m not sure if I could handle it. I’m also thinking police/armed police, paramedic or prison officer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magicbeans1212)
    Must be really hard then. If you want to talk about it you can always pm me. It sometimes helps to just talk about it after bottling it up
    Thank you 😊

ReputationRep:
    Ah I hate presentations and I’m also not too good at English, I only got. C at gcse. What country are you from? I am currently listening to depressing songs by the weeknd 😂 yeah I’m doing health and social, law and welshbacc which is compulsory 😩 I’m not too sure what I want to do, I really want to be in the army but I’m not sure if I could handle it. I’m also thinking police/armed police, paramedic or prison officer.
    I'm from France How's Wales like? lol is Welsh the language nobody ever speaks in the streets but it's still compulsory at school? my family comes from a French region in the West with lots of Celtic traditions and students there can choose to learn the local dialect at school (but it hasn't been spoken for 2 centuries ^^") I like the Weeknd I think he's hot and when I think about it he must be indeed reeeeally attractive because his crazy haircut would make anybody ugly...but him lol
    Wouah that's so cool! If you decided to get into the army would you rather work within the airforce or the marine? (not sure about the words hope you get it xD
    Either way congrats on your ambitions because all these jobs are not the easy and they all serve the population
    I'd love to study in Scotland and I have sent my UCAS application but the waiting period is very stressful

ReputationRep:
    I’ve been to France once to do to Disney land😂 Wales is nice I suppose, I like it because it’s mostly fields and farms. There’s still people that speak Welsh but the majority is in North Wales. I personally don’t know anyone who speak Welsh haha. The weeknd 👌 haha, I love his songs and he is stunning, he looked great with his old hair but he is much much better now it’s cut 😂 but yeah I agree it did suit him but I don’t think it would suit many people. I haven’t done much research about he army tbh but I think what I want to do to is the infantry or something I’m not sure though haha. That would be really interesting to go and study in a different country, I don’t think I could do it myself though.

ReputationRep:
    I’ve been to France once to do to Disney land😂 Wales is nice I suppose, I like it because it’s mostly fields and farms. There’s still people that speak Welsh but the majority is in North Wales. I personally don’t know anyone who speak Welsh haha. The weeknd 👌 haha, I love his songs and he is stunning, he looked great with his old hair but he is much much better now it’s cut 😂 but yeah I agree it did suit him but I don’t think it would suit many people. I haven’t done much research about he army tbh but I think what I want to do to is the infantry or something I’m not sure though haha. That would be really interesting to go and study in a different country, I don’t think I could do it myself though.
    French food is way more interesting than Disneyland
    (just feeling jealous becaise I've never been to Disneyland aha did you enjoy your time there? ^^)
    Omg I always watch old videos from the Weeknd I literally hadn't seen him with short hair before you told me..... Yeah, after scrolling through dozens of pictures I agree with you he looks better without a dead owe embedded in his scalp! What country would you like to study/work in if you had the occasion?

ReputationRep:
    French food is way more interesting than Disneyland
    (just feeling jealous becaise I've never been to Disneyland aha did you enjoy your time there? ^^)
    Omg I always watch old videos from the Weeknd I literally hadn't seen him with short hair before you told me..... Yeah, after scrolling through dozens of pictures I agree with you he looks better without a dead owe embedded in his scalp! What country would you like to study/work in if you had the occasion?
    What type of things do they eat in France? I love my food 😂 yeah it wasn’t too bad but it was too hot so I sat in the shade all day with my friend (this was 5 years ago when I had friends 😂) and paid an extortionate price of €3.25 for a small bottle of coke haha. And if I studied in a different county it would probably be France, somewhere in spain or Australia if that’s possible 😂 I’ve always told my friend we are having a gap year and going to Australia haha

ReputationRep:
    What type of things do they eat in France? I love my food 😂 yeah it wasn’t too bad but it was too hot so I sat in the shade all day with my friend (this was 5 years ago when I had friends 😂) and paid an extortionate price of €3.25 for a small bottle of coke haha. And if I studied in a different county it would probably be France, somewhere in spain or Australia if that’s possible 😂
    You know I'm experiencing the same problem you're struggling with and if I were you I wouldn't freak out too much.... High schools are weird places and I think everybody there is anxious about their future or simply sick of the school system they've been in every single day for 13 years... I feel like everyone is just looking forward to moving on. From my experience high school is also a very judgmental place and I don't suffer from social anxiety but I empathize with your feelings. You seem like a really nice person and I'm sure you're bound to make great friends you'll feel at ease with, and getting better at managing your social anxiety

Lol I seriously hope that bottle of coke was fresh aha

In France delicate stuff like filet mignon are popular and it might seem cliché but I'll really miss the French bread and the croissants if I get to study in the UK ^^
    Australia seems so fascinating, I'd also really like to go there one day ^^ I watched a horror movie once about a haunted truck that drove on a crazy long road in the middle of Australia and the landscapes were so breathtaking that I forgot to be scared xD

ReputationRep:
    You know I'm experiencing the same problem you're struggling with and if I were you I wouldn't freak out too much.... High schools are weird places and I think everybody there is anxious about their future or simply sick of the school system they've been in every single day for 13 years... I feel like everyone is just looking forward to moving on. From my experience high school is also a very judgmental place and I don't suffer from social anxiety but I empathize with your feelings. You seem like a really nice person and I'm sure you're bound to make great friends you'll feel at ease with, and getting better at managing your social anxiety

Lol I seriously hope that bottle of coke was fresh aha

In France delicate stuff like filet mignon are popular and it might seem cliché but I'll really miss the French bread and the croissants if I get to study in the UK ^^
    Australia seems so fascinating, I'd also really like to go there one day ^^ I watched a horror movie once about a haunted truck that drove on a crazy long road in the middle of Australia and the landscapes were so breathtaking that I forgot to be scared xD
    I go to an all girls school so yeah it’s definatly judgemental there. I just find it so hard to talk to people tbh. And thank you that means a lot 😊

If the bread in France is like the bread in Spain, it is so nice 😂 that film seems interesting, the only film I have watched that’s in Australia is the inbetweeners 2 movie haha. It looks so nice there. My only problem would be the spiders 😂

ReputationRep:
    I go to an all girls school so yeah it’s definatly judgemental there. I just find it so hard to talk to people tbh. And thank you that means a lot 😊

If the bread in France is like the bread in Spain, it is so nice 😂 that film seems interesting, the only film I have watched that’s in Australia is the inbetweeners 2 movie haha. It looks so nice there. My only problem would be the spiders 😂
    Omg yeah that's also my biggest fear!!!!!!!! All the weird animals .. xD
    An all-girls school must be so weird.... ^^ but I mean I wouldn't mind it. Boys in my school are a pain in the ass and just take pride in being mygonistic so I would be okay with getting rid of them aha
    It's kinda strange though that girls end up getting judgmental with each other.. I would have imagined they would on the contrary build a strong sense of solidarity with each other..
    I haven't tasted Spanish bread yet ^^ I was referring to the baguette.. maybe they have something similar in Spain What stuff do you enjoy doing?

ReputationRep:
    Omg yeah that's also my biggest fear!!!!!!!! All the weird animals .. xD
    An all-girls school must be so weird.... ^^ but I mean I wouldn't mind it. Boys in my school are a pain in the ass and just take pride in being mygonistic so I would be okay with getting rid of them aha
    It's kinda strange though that girls end up getting judgmental with each other.. I would have imagined they would on the contrary build a strong sense of solidarity with each other..
    I haven't tasted Spanish bread yet ^^ I was referring to the baguette.. maybe they have something similar in Spain What stuff do you enjoy doing?
    I think I could deal with most animals there but I’m terrified of spiders haha. I suppose it is weird but it doesn’t feel weird because it’s all I’ve known since primary school, I think I would rather all girls though because even though my anxiety is bad now,I think it would be through the roof with boys around everyday 😂 most of the girls are ok but there seem to be getting more and more of them who think their absolutely gods gift and make comments in the corridor for example, I don’t think they realise the impact small words can have on people. I think the people in my year were the last decent ones, the younger ones are the worst!

Yeah they have like baguette things in Spain their quite sweet compared to the bread here, I imagine its similar to bread in France 😂
    I have a horse so I just go up the yard, I used to enjoy riding but I lost my confidence a while ago so I just spend time with her now. What do you enjoy doing ?

ReputationRep:
    I think I could deal with most animals there but I’m terrified of spiders haha. I suppose it is weird but it doesn’t feel weird because it’s all I’ve known since primary school, I think I would rather all girls though because even though my anxiety is bad now,I think it would be through the roof with boys around everyday 😂 most of the girls are ok but there seem to be getting more and more of them who think their absolutely gods gift and make comments in the corridor for example, I don’t think they realise the impact small words can have on people. I think the people in my year were the last decent ones, the younger ones are the worst!

Yeah they have like baguette things in Spain their quite sweet compared to the bread here, I imagine its similar to bread in France 😂
    I have a horse so I just go up the yard, I used to enjoy riding but I lost my confidence a while ago so I just spend time with her now. What do you enjoy doing ?
    A horse? That's so sweet.... What's her name? What does she look like?
    I feel you: small words aimed at spreading negativity or even undermining someone are draining! But in the end small words are just small words coming from small people, and life is so much more than your school corridor... Well I hope so because that's what I tell myself each time I walk to class xDD
    I really enjoy nature and I wish I could take care of plenty of animals but I live in the suburbs so it's not quite the place for that but I keep this dream for later in the future^^ I enjoy exposing myself to as much English as I can aha because I'm in love with this language I also like to write sci-fi stuff

(Original post by k0zaf)
      2+2 is 4 - 1 thats 3 quick maths
      everyday man's on the block

ReputationRep:
      Her name’s meg and she is brown and white.
      Yeah I agree and most of them just put other people down just to make themselves feel better. I love nature, it’s so peaceful and it’s sad that it’s being taken by building, can’t be helped though I suppose. Your English seems really good, probably better than mine 😂 have you always spoke English or did you learn it as you got older?

ReputationRep:
      Wow I admire your courage at wanting to be a prison officer... It's bad working there last time I heard

PS Just wondering if you are also called Meg or your username is after your horse! I was very tempted to name my car after me but was stopped by a friend last minute

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.