Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone fancy a chat? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, I’ve always wanted to do something like that and someone has to do it don’t they haha. And no my names not meg it just my horse and also I couldn’t imagine naming my car after me haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey my half term is over! Had is last week
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Meg846)
      I don’t think I could deal with that, an 8 week term has been hard enough 😂
      Well we have 5 weeks left from next week so not too bad aha!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Lychee627)
      Well we have 5 weeks left from next week so not too bad aha!
      Will that be your first break since September?

ReputationRep:
      Thank you, I’ve always wanted to do something like that and someone has to do it don’t they haha. And no my names not meg it just my horse and also I couldn’t imagine naming my car after me haha
      It was a decision made on my behalf by a friend who was slightly intoxicated shall we say, and very persuasive - luckily it was vetoed by another (more rational) friend

I don't think a prison officer is a job for life that's for sure - maybe a short stint? I'm sure you'll learn a lot in there

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by july13)
      Hey my half term is over! Had is last week
      Haha I was so jealous when people had theirs last week 😂

Will that be your first break since September?
        Yuppp :cry:

ReputationRep:
        Lol now im jealous of you guys! Revision and work is piling up! Hope u r enjoying ur halfterm tho 👍🏽

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ecolier)
        It was a decision made on my behalf by a friend who was slightly intoxicated shall we say, and very persuasive - luckily it was vetoed

I don't think a prison officer is a job for life that's for sure - maybe a short stint? I'm sure you'll learn a lot in there
        😂
        Idk, I suppose you try and work your way up though different ranks. Tbh I would probably rather be a police officer or in the army but there are no specific educational requirements to be a prison officer which I may struggle with to be a police officer 😂

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Lychee627)
        Yuppp :cry:
        Omg I thought 8 weeks were long 😩 good luck

ReputationRep:
        I’m soo bored and I have no friends (I lost them because I couldn’t keep up with them with my social anxiety). So yeah, I thought having people to talk to would take my mind off things for a while.
        :hugs: feeling better?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by july13)
        Lol now im jealous of you guys! Revision and work is piling up! Hope u r enjoying ur halfterm tho 👍🏽
        Yeah I’ve got plenty of coursework to do but can’t find the motivation to start it 😩 yeah it’s not too bad thanks, it’s nice to stay in bed all day haha

ReputationRep:
        😂
        Idk, I suppose you try and work your way up though different ranks. Tbh I would probably rather be a police officer or in the army but there are no specific educational requirements to be a prison officer which I may struggle with to be a police officer 😂
        Why do you think you'd struggle? I presume it is a lot harder working as a prison officer than a police officer (no expertise here whatsoever )

ReputationRep:
        Lol we all deserve a break man! Cherish ur sleep ins!!! 😊😊👍🏽😂😂

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Salt Queen)
        :hugs: feeling better?
        Yes I am thank you 😊 it’s nice to talk to people

ReputationRep:
        Hello

ReputationRep:
        Yes I am thank you 😊 it’s nice to talk to people
        Isn't it strange though that people make you and I sad but also make us happy?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Salt Queen)
        Isn't it strange though that people make you and I sad but also make us happy?
        Yeah, humans can make us feel like **** but then make us feel better all over again

ReputationRep:
        Me too, College is killing me plus I work weekends Working on sorting so many things out in my life is killing me.

ReputationRep:
        Yeah, humans can make us feel like **** but then make us feel better all over again
        Someone's making me feel like **** right now. Someone who I thought was a friend.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.