The Student Room Group

Learner insurance no claims carrying over????

My insurance renewal is coming up soon. I was wondering if the no-claims i earned on my provisional carries over to my full licence?
So if i do a full year on the full licence and earn 1 year of no-claims, will I actually have 2 years no-claims from my provisional and full licences?
Thanks
Original post by GLucaViggy
My insurance renewal is coming up soon. I was wondering if the no-claims i earned on my provisional carries over to my full licence?
So if i do a full year on the full licence and earn 1 year of no-claims, will I actually have 2 years no-claims from my provisional and full licences?
Thanks

Usually, yes it does carry with you :yep: You will probably need proof of the NCB though from your previous insurer (when you had the provisional) :yes:
Reply 2
Original post by RoyalSheepy
Usually, yes it does carry with you :yep: You will probably need proof of the NCB though from your previous insurer (when you had the provisional) :yes:

Thanks for the help :thumbsup:
Just thought'd I'd confirm that it does carry over, I had 1 years no claims and passed my test a month or two ago, which then carried over to my full insurance.
Reply 4
not all insurance does, I had one where i tried to put 2 years but when i put the date my licence started they were like..nah you've only had your licence a year you cant have two years no claims :rolleyes:
Reply 5
What’s the differences between the NCB certificate on provisional licence and full licence ?!
Reply 6
Original post by W07f
What’s the differences between the NCB certificate on provisional licence and full licence ?!

What's the difference between driving on a provisional licence and driving on a full licence? There's your answer.

Quick Reply

Latest