The Student Room Group

Ucl law 2018

Hi, just wanted to know if anybody has gotten offers from UCL or applied for Law 2018. If you have, please mention your grades and what other unis you have applied to and when you completed UCAS
Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Hey!
I'm also applying to UCL for Law.
GCSE: 6 A*'s & 4A's
Predictions: A*AA (and an A in an as)
Also applied for Kings, City, Royal Holloway and Queen Mary's :smile:
I have my LNAT tomorrow and I'm so nervous!!! Have you done yours?
Omg we've got incredibly similar choices! im applying to city, queen mary and kings too!! and then LSE lol. Good luck for your LNAT and lemme kmow if you get any offers :smile:
anyone get any offers yet?
no offers yet 😢😢
Just got my offer today!
87,5% average and 80% in English (not a native speaker)
:smile:
Hi,
I got an offer a week ago. I'm an international and not doing IB, so the grades wouldn't make much sense to you.

Also applied: Manchester (offer), Warwick (offer), Oxford (interview), Durham (still waiting)
UCAS sent: October 15
LNAT: October 13
Reply 7
🍾Just got my conditional for law, applying as international with Advanced Placement (AP) exams. Conditions are 2 more scores of either 700 on SAT2 or 5 on APs

Also, no GPA requirements whatsoever...fun!
Posting on behalf of a friend.
She's a home student.

She got 10 A*s 2 As for GCSE, predicted 4 A*s in Economics, English Literature, History and Religious Studies and has already attained an A* in her EPQ. She has an offer from UCL and also applied to Durham (offer), Warwick (offer), Oxford (interview) and LSE (still waiting).
UCAS sent: October 12th
LNAT: October 18th
Wow! Congrats to all who have gotten offer. im still waiting on Kings, LSE and UCL but have recieved offers from QMUL and City. I really hope I get an offer
Hey,

So I got an offer last week, anyone else going to the open afternoon?

GCSEs: 9 A*s 1A
A Levels: A*AA (last year)
UCAS sent: 10th November
LNAT: 20th November
Which APs have you taken/ are going to take this year? I am applying to Law and French Law with American qualifications. I have 5s on Art History, French and Italian and 4 on Seminar. This year I am taking European History and Spanish?
I got my offer for Law last Friday!
I am predicted A*AA at A level
I have received offers from Birmingham, Reading, Cardiff and UCL
I'm going to the open afternoon! The 24th of Jan right?
Original post by SamuelMatravers

Congrats!! Yeah it’s the 24th
Original post by SamuelMatravers

How was your AS Grades?
Original post by Bainsie12340711
Congrats!! Yeah it’s the 24th

Thank you, you too!
I've not looked round the campus yet, should be good
Original post by Jansen108432
How was your AS Grades?

At AS I got AAB :smile:
What about you?
Reply 17
Received offer yesterday (22/12/2017)
Offer was A*AA
Predicted A*AA at A level
Have also received offers from Bristol and Warwick.

good luck everyone!
A bit worried guys! Any help would be appreciated. I'm predicted A*A*AB, and I've got 6 A*'s in my IGCSE's. That should be enough. But the issue is, one of my A Level A*'s is Arabic Literature, and i'm an Arabic native speaker. Now the subject is on their preferred subject's list (Which is mainly why I applied there), and by no means is this subject considered easy for me, since it's literature which is similar to English Literature, only in Arabic :s-smilie:. Would they still consider it?

Also, I submitted my LNAT on the 25th of October and haven't heard back from UCL since. Do you think I should contact them?
Has anyone heard back from UCL for law with hispanic law?

Quick Reply

Latest