Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Muslims, do you think oral sex is against Islam? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you think oral sex is ok and if your husband / wife asked for it would you do it?

Some Muslims say it is, some say it isn't.

ReputationRep:
    It's fine, just keep it out of the back passage.

ReputationRep:
    Some say that because through your mouth you read the Quran it's makruh ( not so good but not haram either) however, I've never heard of it being haram. Anal sex is definitely haram tho, it breaks the marriage apparently.

ReputationRep:
    what about swallow jizz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    what about swallow jizz
    No one has ever asked the prophet that and its not mentionned in the Quran but like some say that it has certain 'impure materials' like urine so you shouldnt but again there is no direct yes or no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by islemcea)
    No one has ever asked the prophet that and its not mentionned in the Quran but like some say that it has certain 'impure materials' like urine so you shouldnt but again there is no direct yes or no.
    I feel bad now that you've answered that sincerely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    I feel bad now that you've answered that sincerely.
    so it wasnt a serious question? haha sorry didnt know

ReputationRep:
    So it's ok to c*m on her tits?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd522)
    Yeah I guess? its just sperm

ReputationRep:
    Do what you want in life, don’t let religion stop you doing stuff. At the end of the day you’ll be dead for a longgg time so enjoy your life.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I guess? its just sperm
    Why don't you want to swallow it then?

ReputationRep:
    an
    Why don't you want to swallow it then?
    First of all I never said that any of this was my opinion so thats lowkey irrelevant
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure quite a few have done it but they wouldn't answer honestly here :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Lets stop please:lol::lol:

(Original post by Ryndvdmddn)
    Do what you want in life, don’t let religion stop you doing stuff. At the end of the day you’ll be dead for a longgg time so enjoy your life.
    Yes but it is what happens when your dead that you should think about.. I don't want to start a debate but I'm just saying

I want to give my wife a facial...😉

Muslims basically follow what is permitted in the Qu'ran. Everything else is left at your own peril. Hence the reason why a lot of muslims smoke, because its not downright forbidden in the holy book therefore they think it could be permissible.

Such things clearly stated as being against our religion is anal sex, sex during a womans period, sex when one or both are fasting and sex after the woman has given birth. Other than that its up to you. I have read scholars answers on oral sex myself and got the gist that its permissible because its simply a loving act done as foreplay to stimulate arousal. I had a feeling it wouldn't exactly be looked down upon.

Spoiler:
    Show

What I do however want to know are queries such as are we allowed to do anal with the use of sex toys/strap on? or is absolutely nothing allowed to go up the back passage? what about fingers, a fist... or even a tongue? yes as a muslim woman I do sometimes think about these things too and wish I could ask a scholar but I'm too ashamed. More to the point, I have no idea how to ask this to the man I end up marrying in the future. When exactly is a good time to bring up such a topic lol and more importantly are any muslim men open to the concept of full blown p0rn-style sex??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Muslims basically follow what is permitted in the Qu'ran. Everything else is left at your own peril. Hence the reason why a lot of muslims smoke, because its not downright forbidden in the holy book therefore they think it could be permissible.

Such things clearly stated as being against our religion is anal sex, sex during a womans period, sex when one or both are fasting and sex after the woman has given birth. Other than that its up to you. I have read scholars answers on oral sex myself and got the gist that its permissible because its simply a loving act done as foreplay to stimulate arousal. I had a feeling it wouldn't exactly be looked down upon.

Spoiler:
    Show

What I do however want to know are queries such as are we allowed to do anal with the use of sex toys/strap on? or is absolutely nothing allowed to go up the back passage? what about fingers, a fist... or even a tongue? yes as a muslim woman I do sometimes think about these things too and wish I could ask a scholar but I'm too ashamed. More to the point, I have no idea how to ask this to the man I end up marrying in the future. When exactly is a good time to bring up such a topic lol and more importantly are any muslim men open to the concept of full blown p0rn-style sex??

damn hoe :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Spoiler:
    Show

Come off anon & I'll answer you.

ReputationRep:
    Mate just suck what you want tbh

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.