NHS work experience form Watch

Kayeen
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm a bit confused to what its asking me.

The form asks for
placement (e.g . Department) __________

course (eg A Levels)_______

day(s) and times_______

Location________

Is it asking for the times of my hospital placement? I don't understand why its asking about the placement (eg department) and then course (eg Alevel)
Harold Saxon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What NHS department do you want a placement in? - From what I can infer that is what it is asking.

Where's your local hospital? If you go on the NHS website for the hospital you want to be placed at you can view a list of departments.
For example: https://www.nhs.uk/Services/hospital...w.aspx?id=1214

It's most likely asking if you're doing a-levels or some other sort of course for the course section.
Kayeen
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Harold Saxon)
What NHS department do you want a placement in? - From what I can infer that is what it is asking.

Where's your local hospital? If you go on the NHS website for the hospital you want to be placed at you can view a list of departments.
For example: https://www.nhs.uk/Services/hospital...w.aspx?id=1214

It's most likely asking if you're doing a-levels or some other sort of course for the course section.
I already have a placement and I was sent the form to print out and fill in for induction at the hospital. Before it asked for learners name and school/college. I think i'll just write in my placement department and the time for it. Thanks anyways
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (84)
26.09%
No (238)
73.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed