Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am I pregnant. Neg tests and 2 withdrawal bleeds Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I've just turned 18 & I'm on the pill and always use condoms I just keep worrying whether I could be pregnant. So it's about 9 weeks since I had sex and I've had 3 withdrawal bleeds since- one a few days after sex which was normal then another one about a month ago which was a lot lighter and only lasted 3 days unlike the usual 5 days and then another one which has just finished which seemed to be normal bleed and around the normal length I've also done 3 tests on at what would be 5 weeks after 6 and 7 weeks after all came up negative except the 6 weeks which came up neg but I couldn't tell if there was a really really faint greyish line which would have been evap line as it wasn't there when I took the test apart I've not really had any symptoms just a bit of back ache and sore boobs but that was like a week to 2 before bleed and now isn't there I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what the chances of me being pregnant are, thanks

ReputationRep:
    if you're using both condoms & the pill correctly, the chances are almost impossible. Having said that, we've all been there, I would say if it carries on go to the doctors but try your best not to convince yourself that you are because you will honestly drive yourself mad

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.