Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am 17 and 164 cm. My dad is 165 and my mum is 162, so I am expecting to maybe grow 1-2 cm.

ReputationRep:
    1 or 2 cm , really?

You probably won’t
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    same man

ReputationRep:
    Sleep in compost every night for a couple of months. it'll help.

ReputationRep:
    Not really maybe 1cm more but u never know
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dariopussolo)
    I am 17 and 164 cm. My dad is 165 and my mum is 162, so I am expecting to maybe grow 1-2 cm.
    Im 17 and barely 5 foot, 5'3 was my goal. Not eveyrone gets want they want in life

ReputationRep:
    I grew 1 cm, I started to listen to subliminal and I grew a little bit taller. It could be just normal growth,but I think is unlucky.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes you will.

You don't stop growing until you're 21 anyway some even grow after this.

ReputationRep:
    166 cm now

Hi guys,

I'm an 18 year old male. I'm about 5"11/6"0 in height so I'm by no means conventionally short. However I'm a bit worried because when I was a child the medics/doctors said I would grow to 6"2 based on my parents' heights. My Dad was 6"1/6"2 when he was young (although he has shrunk a bit as he's gotten older) and my mum is about 5"9/5"10. What has gone wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi guys,

I'm an 18 year old male. I'm about 5"11/6"0 in height so I'm by no means conventionally short. However I'm a bit worried because when I was a child the medics/doctors said I would grow to 6"2 based on my parents' heights. My Dad was 6"1/6"2 when he was young (although he has shrunk a bit as he's gotten older) and my mum is about 5"9/5"10. What has gone wrong?
    Nothing, the doctor can guess your height but it won't always be correct.

ReputationRep:
    I started HIT with sprinting and jumping incorporated and stretching, now I am at 169 cm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemmeseemarksch)
    Highly doubt that's why you're growing tbh. You may be measuring wrong, but stretches will simply stretch your unfused spines
    I read that if you sprint correctly you can increase growth hormone more than 200% and jumping itself put a lot of strain in leg area, so a good percentage of the healing and dividing process go there. Plus with intermitting fasting, you can greatly increase growth hormone. Stretching does not help with aquiring height, but help with decompression and if you continue it for a prolongate period of time, the reduce decompression will be almost permanent
    And as said in previous post, I used subliminal(affirmation that get repeated),so I do think that all those things together did helped me. Since this is start, I am not expecting a big growth afterward, maybe 2-3 cm afterward, but anyway, I'll probably update after summer if I see additional result. And is not even genetic or late growth spurt, since I checked and they are closed and my entire family is short, everybody except my uncle is shorter 167

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.