Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This girl says she is in a relationship on fb but.... Watch

(Original post by zill1)
    May the best man win - that is my philosophy.

It’s not like i’m Proposing to her. Just making her mine gf. If she wants to leave for a better man then so be it.
    That's what you are thinking now. Just actually imagine how sad you'd be if all girls are like that, or god forbid if you are married to one...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    It sounds like you don't know what you want. To me it seems like you want a shallow girlfriend who will leave you for an upgrade.
    No, I like her. Think that she might be compatible with me. Also think she likes me as well as she clearly is leading me on. Also i am not an ordinary guy when it comes to woman. In general girls love me - said from experience. She would be a lucky girl to have me I think.

ReputationRep:
    Practically speaking,

' She says no - you get rejected, possibly in a humiliating way.
    ' She says yes - you were wrong and don't like her
    ' She says yes - you get sex
    ' She says yes - you live in fear of her doing the same
    ' She says yes - you discover she's a nutcase who leads people on all the time

Now, if the sex is good,

' You get good sex
    ' You live in fear she may take it away from you at any time

If the sex is bad,

' You put in a lot of effort for nothing
    ' You broke up a relationship for nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buda951)
    Practically speaking,

' She says no - you get rejected, possibly in a humiliating way.
    ' She says yes - you were wrong and don't like her
    ' She says yes - you get sex
    ' She says yes - you live in fear of her doing the same
    ' She says yes - you discover she's a nutcase who leads people on all the time

Now, if the sex is good,

' You get good sex
    ' You live in fear she may take it away from you at any time

If the sex is bad,

' You put in a lot of effort for nothing
    ' You broke up a relationship for nothing
    Nice one. I think she will be good. She is a looker, gorgeous figure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zill1)
    She is young though and she has been with her bf for many years already. Think they met in middle high school. Maybe they are growing apart? She needs a change??
    If she's acting like this with her current boyfriend, just think about how she's going to treat you if you ever get together. This is regardless of the fact that you should do the decent thing and leave her alone as she's already in a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    If she's acting like this with her current boyfriend, just think about how she's going to treat you if you ever get together. This is regardless of the fact that you should do the decent thing and leave her alone as she's already in a relationship.
    What if she sees something in me that’s unique only to me??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zill1)
    What if she sees something in me that’s unique only to me??
    Doubtful. This is real life, not some fantasy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.