Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking about applying to Nottingham Trent uni but the entry requirements are BBC but the A levels i have are BCC. Is it worth me listing it as an option or should I not bother ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by personnn)
    I'm thinking about applying to Nottingham Trent uni but the entry requirements are BBC but the A levels i have are BCC. Is it worth me listing it as an option or should I not bother ?
    Are those actual A2 grades or just predictions.

If you already have the actual grades then you may as well give them a ring.

ReputationRep:
    List it as an option. BCU entry requirements are ABB but anyone who gets lower still gets accepted!! My friend came out with a CCC and she got accepted. Don’t worry about it you’ll get in
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by personnn)
    Hey personnn

Some good advice has been given from nutz99 & Nobody101

I would give our admissions team a ring, they'll be able to help you out. As you are only 1 grade out, I don't see this as being a major issue, but obviously it all depends on how many people apply, what grades they have and also how good personal statements are.

If you give our admissions team on +44(0)115 848 4200, they'll be able to give you some more information.

Let me know how you get on!

Chris - NTU Rep

Connect with NTU
    Keep up with our daily stories on Facebook.

Follow our Twitter for student news.

Explore our campuses with Instagram.

See what life at NTU is like on our Youtube.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nutz99)
    Are those actual A2 grades or just predictions.

If you already have the actual grades then you may as well give them a ring.
    They are A2 grades, I think I'm going to ring them to see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nobody101)
    List it as an option. BCU entry requirements are ABB but anyone who gets lower still gets accepted!! My friend came out with a CCC and she got accepted. Don’t worry about it you’ll get in
    Alight thats good to know. Thank you for the quick reply

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.