Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How important is height to girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Let's say the guy below is 6'6 how attractive do you think he is. Also how attractive is professor green a lot of women say he is pretty ugly. How attractive are those guys compared to Brad Pitt and George Clooney guys who are facially better looking but shorter? Also do girls like tall guys also because is makes them feel safer.

http://media-assets-04.thedrum.com/c...ault--1280.jpg

http://keyassets-p2.timeincuk.net/wp...pro-millie.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Andre the Giant was an ugly ****.

VERY important. any guy under 5'8 may as well just not exist.

ReputationRep:
    As long as he isn't shorter than me, I have no complaints.

ReputationRep:
    If your under 9 ft 9" you should just die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Unless he looks like Joe Pesci, who is handsome enough not to have fared that badly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vlammm)
    Believe me I have tried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vlammm)
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    @OP 6'6 isn't attractive lmao, taller and taller is not better. It peaks around 6'1 then attractiveness actually goes down.

Also, face is wayyyy more important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    @OP 6'6 isn't attractive lmao, taller and taller is not better. It peaks around 6'1 then attractiveness actually goes down.

Also, face is wayyyy more important.
    Disagree with all of that actually! My boyfriend is 6'3/6'4 and I find him incredibly attractive. Doesn't matter how tall someone is - as long as they're taller than me and I'm 5'9 - nor does it matter what they look like, if they're are a lovely person you grow to love them no matter how tall or what they look like. Lmao this post is crazy, everyone has different preferences and not all girls are the same 😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    Let's say the guy below is 6'6 how attractive do you think he is. Also how attractive is professor green a lot of women say he is pretty ugly. How attractive are those guys compared to Brad Pitt and George Clooney guys who are facially better looking but shorter? Also do girls like tall guys also because is makes them feel safer.

You ask this every year...

(this is all in my opininon btw, not generalising of all girls) I don't mind about the guy's actual height as long as he is taller than me. i generally just like tall guys but i don't know why? i guess if you hug, it feels nicer lmao? it doesn,t really make me feel safer though. i don't think professor green is attractive but that's my opinion. i personally don't find either bradd pit or george clooney attractive lo and again, they may be shorter but as long as they are taller than me (or the girl?) than that wouldn't be a problem. all in all, it doesn't matter if they are tall or short, i prefer someone who's got a good personality and looks decent. being tall is just the icing on th cake (id probably wear big heels just to look taller than them and piss 'em off though
    (Original post by karl pilkington)

i hope this helps? also, i hope you aren't feeling insecure or anything cause of height?

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, the monthly "You're short and still retain some sort of self-esteem? HA! let's see how we can undo that!" thread.

ReputationRep:
    I hear runts like Tom Cruise and Tom Hardy cry themselves to sleep every night because no woman will have sex with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    I hear runts like Tom Cruise and Tom Hardy cry themselves to sleep every night because no woman will have sex with them.
    The are very good looking and look a lot younger. A shorter guy with a good face is going to have an easier time slaying than a taller guy with an ugly face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    Hardy is average height. Both are movie superstars and nothing about them applies in real life people. Kim Dotcom is a super obese dude whose face looks like a burrito bowl. If he wasn't a millionaire, he'd have a hard time finding someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMilkSheikh)
    The are very good looking and look a lot younger. A shorter guy with a good face is going to have an easier time slaying than a taller guy with an ugly face.
    Absolutely.

The kids of TSR have a strange obsession with the supposed sexual and romantic failings of below average height men. Those of us who actually leave the house every now and again know it is a crock of ****.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 5'8 girl and my boyfriend of 2 years is 5'7
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The more you ask about it and wear lifts and act like an asshat to try and show off how "tough" you are despite being short, the more important it becomes.

Nobody cares, until you do.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.