Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A rude teacher to all the students was rude to my girlfriend today shouting that she doesn’t even try in art, she does work slow and beats her self up because of it she works non stop on her art at home and in school with 5 other higher classes on the side and is stressed out and this teacher was giving her trouble to the point she was about to cry I seen this and said to her “that’s so f***ing stupid she try’s so hard and never does a thing wrong yet your f***ing picking on her piss off” and I walked away to clean up my art I was last to leave so she had time to talk to me but she didn’t. Do you think I’ll get into trouble at school? she isn’t a proper teacher she is only filling in

Honestly, you're going to get teachers like that. You just need to learn to bite your tongue in future. My brother did something similar and got excluded, so I'm not sure. At the end of the day that teacher doesn't dictate yours or your girlfriends life, so why should their opinion effect you, or your girlfriend?

All she needs to say/ you need to say is 'she's trying her hardest and that's all that she can do'

I'm lucky my art teacher says that Art cannot be rushed.

ReputationRep:
    Call her a coppery c***. Then pull a silly face so that she knows you are joking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Help plzzzz)
    A rude teacher to all the students was rude to my girlfriend today shouting that she doesn’t even try in art, she does work slow and beats her self up because of it she works non stop on her art at home and in school with 5 other higher classes on the side and is stressed out and this teacher was giving her trouble to the point she was about to cry I seen this and said to her “that’s so f***ing stupid she try’s so hard and never does a thing wrong yet your f***ing picking on her piss off” and I walked away to clean up my art I was last to leave so she had time to talk to me but she didn’t. Do you think I’ll get into trouble at school? she isn’t a proper teacher she is only filling in
    Complain to someone higher up in the school, and get your girlfriend to testify. From your description, that teacher doesn't deserve her job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Help plzzzz)
    If she wanted to she would have said something then but she didnt. Good on you for stickig up for your girlfriend nevertheless

ReputationRep:
    Depends entirely on the school. Some teachers occasionally need something like this said to them and the school may know it, whether they officially want to do it themselves or not.

ReputationRep:
    I totally get your point but you still shouldn't have sworn at your teacher. I've been sworn at whilst covering a lesson before and it's not nice!

ReputationRep:
    hopefully the school will punish you & you will learn from the punishment.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.