Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sexual health question? Watch

Hello.

I started seeing a bloke and last night we fooled around. I went down on him and jerked him off. No bodily fluids came into contact.

Today he said to me “did we do anything last night” now it was in the middle of the night so maybe he was tired or half asleep... I said yes and he just say okay!

He’s messaged me stating “I’ve just come from the hospital” I asked was he ok and I received “my health is stable”. Nor more details.. now I keep over thinking things.. he wouldn’t kiss me or go down on me. Could he have passed something? I have asked but no response

Thanks
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming by went down on him you mean a blow job? In which case, yeah you came into contact with bodily fluids.

Why wouldn't he kiss you or do other stuff with you? You need to be straight with him and ask him in person if there's anything he passed on to you because you need to know for your own sexual health. Tbh, you said it was the middle of the night so maybe he just didn't have the energy to do those things to you.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello.

I started seeing a bloke and last night we fooled around. I went down on him and jerked him off. No bodily fluids came into contact.

Today he said to me “did we do anything last night” now it was in the middle of the night so maybe he was tired or half asleep... I said yes and he just say okay!

He’s messaged me stating “I’ve just come from the hospital” I asked was he ok and I received “my health is stable”. Nor more details.. now I keep over thinking things.. he wouldn’t kiss me or go down on me. Could he have passed something? I have asked but no response

Thanks
    Honestly it sounds like he's trying to mess with you. But maybe that's just me being cynical.

Meet him in person and ask him about it. Ask him if he's okay and if there is anything you need to know. At the end of the day if anything is going on it could affect your health too either now or going forwards.
    Try to go in being understanding and supportive, but don't let him just fob you off.

Hope that helps. And if you're concerned you could always get yourself tested to be safe.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.