Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know that people aren't allowed to share the questions they were given in the actual LNAT exam, however is it possible to suggest topics that are likely to come up?

Also how recently will they have updated the essay questions - could topics such as Brexit or the migrant crisis be asked?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieeEmma)
    I know that people aren't allowed to share the questions they were given in the actual LNAT exam, however is it possible to suggest topics that are likely to come up?

Also how recently will they have updated the essay questions - could topics such as Brexit or the migrant crisis be asked?
    Hi CharlieeEmma!

We have lots of free articles on the LNAT that can help you prepare for all types of questions, you can have a look at some of them here:

LNAT Overview
    LNAT Strategy
    LNAT Questions
    LNAT Success Series: How to Ace Your LNAT Essay Plan
    LNAT Success Series: How to Answer the LNAT Questions
    LNAT Essay: 6 Top Tips

I hope these help in your preparation - good luck!

The Lawyer Portal - the ultimate resource for aspiring legal professions, written by lawyers, law firms and chambers.

ReputationRep:
    I dont know exactly, but reading the news and current events would give you a good helping hand. I just mainly focused on human rights and prayed to get something on that- lucky enough I did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Lawyer Portal)
    Hi CharlieeEmma!

We have lots of free articles on the LNAT that can help you prepare for all types of questions, you can have a look at some of them here:

LNAT Overview
    LNAT Strategy
    LNAT Questions
    LNAT Success Series: How to Ace Your LNAT Essay Plan
    LNAT Success Series: How to Answer the LNAT Questions
    LNAT Essay: 6 Top Tips

I hope these help in your preparation - good luck!

The Lawyer Portal - the ultimate resource for aspiring legal professions, written by lawyers, law firms and chambers.
    Thank you very much for this reply! I will definitely give them a read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k4yleyh4u00)
    I dont know exactly, but reading the news and current events would give you a good helping hand. I just mainly focused on human rights and prayed to get something on that- lucky enough I did.
    Ahh, yeh I'm hoping that I get something on human rights as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k4yleyh4u00)
    If you don't mind me asking but what other questions came up, like were they mostly based on legal topics ?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I can’t go into too much detail but here’s a really general idea:

For my LNAT, my first question was generally on crime and punishment, my second question was on private & state schools, and I think the third one was about public arts. They’re all pretty easy to answer in my own opinion, and I found that if you research general laws you’ll be fine? If you need anymore advice or help, just ask!! Goodluck!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.