Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I ****ed that up on another level tbh.
    [mod edit: no discussion about questions please]

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mine went pretty bad too. Ran out of time, didn’t even guess some so stupid
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I suppose one thing to remember is that one, this is unlikely to make or break your application, and two, the average score is half marks, so if you're around there there's nothing to worry about.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Please do not discuss the paper. Including comments like "question X was hard/easy".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    Please do not discuss the paper. Including comments like "question X was hard/easy".
    No problem - I remember what I had to agree to. Just hoping to spread some good vibes.

ReputationRep:
    Ive just realised I numbered the questions wrong at the front of the paper, I wrote 1&3 instead of p1 and c1. Is this a major issue do you think?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Franki108)
    Ive just realised I numbered the questions wrong at the front of the paper, I wrote 1&3 instead of p1 and c1. Is this a major issue do you think?
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    Nope.
    Oh thank goodness

ReputationRep:
    I’m regretting how I didn’t shade in random bubbles during the last 30 seconds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluepotatoes)
    I’m regretting how I didn’t shade in random bubbles during the last 30 seconds
    Same ..... big ragrets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvogadrosAvocado)
    Same ..... big ragrets
    Man what made it worse was that the guy beside me had the time to go for a toilet break :,) i’m criene. And he was just staring at the clock for the last 5 minutes?? Idk man it just made me so :,)

ReputationRep:
    My School Bell sounds like a fairground Ride jingle and it kept ringing throughout the test... majorly off-putting

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if we get told our results, or is that only if we request feedback after its all done?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arbts)
    Does anyone know if we get told our results, or is that only if we request feedback after its all done?
    I heard that we’d only get feedback after they inform us abt the outcome on Jan 10, and that the scores won’t be released.

ReputationRep:
    My multiple choice wasn’t TOO bad, I didn’t finish it though and now I’m wishing I’d just guessed the rest rather and leaving it blank. It was the written answer that got me - I had no idea on any of them so I ended up guessing my way through the two chemistry ones! 😬😬
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arbts)
    Correct, you don't get the results as standard. You *might* in feedback after Decision Day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluepotatoes)
    I heard that we’d only get feedback after they inform us abt the outcome on Jan 10, and that the scores won’t be released.
    You only get feedback of any sort if you request it & if you didn’t get an offer.
    If you’re successful with your application, you can ask your DoS about how you did after you get in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincrows)
    You only get feedback of any sort if you request it & if you didn’t get an offer.
    If you’re successful with your application, you can ask your DoS about how you did after you get in.
    Oh I see! Thanks for clarifying

ReputationRep:
    Our invigilator didn't signal when time was up, started collecting papers in row order so some people had 1 or 2mins more than others (this wasn't compensated by the fact that people could start straight away when they got the paper, everybody started at the same time).
    So yeah, timing was a huge issue and the score won't be high but at least the rest of my application should be okay (excluding interview for now).

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to write down the questions I did on the cover page for section 2. Asked the invigilator if I could have my paper back to fill that in, but they said no. I'm now freaking out that my paper will get unmarked because of this. :O

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.