The Student Room Group

Oxford MLAT thread

Can’t compare/talk about it yet as people still have to sit it!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by GuyR99
How did everyone find the MLAT? I did the French and aptitude tests, and thought both were quite hard! If you can remember the questions/answers for your languages/tests comment them below so we can get an unofficial mark scheme going for those who enjoy post mortems!

Don't discuss specific questions or topics for these exams.

Not every time zone has sat the exam yet - if you publicise the content it allows people in later time zones to cheat
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Don't discuss specific questions or topics for these exams.

Not every time zone has sat the exam yet - if you publicise the content it allows people in later time zones to cheat

Noted! Thanks
I did the Spanish and OLAT. It was a bit mental imo, but I felt it went better than my past exams. Can't wait to hear other people's thoughts!
Remember you still can not discuss the content of the test- see this thread for why:https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4934792
Original post by Beadichinoa
I did the Spanish and OLAT. It was a bit mental imo, but I felt it went better than my past exams. Can't wait to hear other people's thoughts!

I actually found it harder than the past ones, especially with time restraint. I feel as if I could have done a really good job if I had had more time!
Reply 6
I did Spanish and the language aptitude test and didn’t think Spanish was too bad but found the language aptitude much harder than the previous years :frown:(
I sat French and Lang Aptitude, and I found French ok I think... not too sure, can't wait till we can work on the mark scheme together. But I didnt have enough time for the Lang Apt and so I didnt finish, anyone else find that??
Original post by beaholland3
I sat French and Lang Aptitude, and I found French ok I think... not too sure, can't wait till we can work on the mark scheme together. But I didnt have enough time for the Lang Apt and so I didnt finish, anyone else find that??

I sat French and German, French definitely was easier, but still challenging I thought.
Original post by beaholland3

Yup I missed out the last 3 questions (maybe wrote the first word for two of them) it definitely seemed harder than previous years
Original post by cxralreef
Yup I missed out the last 3 questions (maybe wrote the first word for two of them) it definitely seemed harder than previous years

Makes me feel a lot more confident cause I'm in exactly the same boat. Thank you and Good Luck !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending