Oxford MLAT thread Watch

GuyR99
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can’t compare/talk about it yet as people still have to sit it!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by GuyR99)
How did everyone find the MLAT? I did the French and aptitude tests, and thought both were quite hard! If you can remember the questions/answers for your languages/tests comment them below so we can get an unofficial mark scheme going for those who enjoy post mortems!
Don't discuss specific questions or topics for these exams.

Not every time zone has sat the exam yet - if you publicise the content it allows people in later time zones to cheat
GuyR99
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by PQ)
Don't discuss specific questions or topics for these exams.

Not every time zone has sat the exam yet - if you publicise the content it allows people in later time zones to cheat
Noted! Thanks
Beadichinoa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did the Spanish and OLAT. It was a bit mental imo, but I felt it went better than my past exams. Can't wait to hear other people's thoughts!
Basiil17
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Remember you still can not discuss the content of the test- see this thread for why:https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4934792
Holaaaa123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Beadichinoa)
I did the Spanish and OLAT. It was a bit mental imo, but I felt it went better than my past exams. Can't wait to hear other people's thoughts!
I actually found it harder than the past ones, especially with time restraint. I feel as if I could have done a really good job if I had had more time!
ktg290
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did Spanish and the language aptitude test and didn’t think Spanish was too bad but found the language aptitude much harder than the previous years (
beaholland3
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I sat French and Lang Aptitude, and I found French ok I think... not too sure, can't wait till we can work on the mark scheme together. But I didnt have enough time for the Lang Apt and so I didnt finish, anyone else find that??
peter_17
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by beaholland3)
I sat French and Lang Aptitude, and I found French ok I think... not too sure, can't wait till we can work on the mark scheme together. But I didnt have enough time for the Lang Apt and so I didnt finish, anyone else find that??
I sat French and German, French definitely was easier, but still challenging I thought.
cxralreef
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by beaholland3)
Yup I missed out the last 3 questions (maybe wrote the first word for two of them) it definitely seemed harder than previous years
beaholland3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by cxralreef)
Yup I missed out the last 3 questions (maybe wrote the first word for two of them) it definitely seemed harder than previous years
Makes me feel a lot more confident cause I'm in exactly the same boat. Thank you and Good Luck !!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • King's College London
    Postgraduate Taught Courses - Arts & Sciences - Strand Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (58)
15.68%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (34)
9.19%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (73)
19.73%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (54)
14.59%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (41)
11.08%
How can I be the best version of myself? (110)
29.73%

Watched Threads