Afternoon, can a current SOAS International Relations student answer some questions I have. I went to the SOAS open day a couple weeks back and asked the Law professor what they look for in a student and he said ' I shouldn't be telling you this but we mainly look at dedication to SOAS' which I later confirmed if I would have a higher chance getting into SOAS if I put them down in my first choice.
- How long do you spend a week in lectures?
- How many hours do you read a day?
- Are the professors any good?
- Do they offer you any placements in the duration of your course?
- Was SOAS your first choice?
But did you bother to watch?