Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A100 Medicine 2018 entry - when do you start getting responses from universities? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I know the universities receive UKCAT results in the next few days, and BMAT (I think?) at the end of this month. I am wondering if anyone knows at what point the universities start sending rejections or invites to interview?

If it helps I have applied to Birmingham, Cardiff and Nottingham (all UKCAT) and also Leeds (BMAT, which I definitely failed this morning lol) so I am mainly asking for those but if anyone knows in general that would be amazing.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Based on last year it's mid to late November when interview invites or rejections start to trickle through, although, I did get a rather ambiguous email from Nottingham saying about the large volume of applicants and it's taking longer than usual. But, most will start interviewing late December to early January so you should expect something over the next month I'd say - nail biting, am I right?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Same - i defo failed BMAT this morning... especially Section 1.... Cardiff also usually get a lot of applicants too - so they may take a while...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.