Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else find section 1 really difficult?
    I struggled for time on both sections. At least the essay was okay...
    So what are you expecting and how did it go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali Bomaye!)
    Anyone else find section 1 really difficult?
    I struggled for time on both sections. At least the essay was okay...
    So what are you expecting and how did it go?
    section 1 was f******* deadly. Like I could feel my individual brain cells casually fading away. i guessed like over a dozen questions on section 1. Section 2 was meh.
    Section 3 was very boring I wanted something more intense more stimulating. Topics were so dull i lacked inspiration.

ReputationRep:
    I thought S2 was the worst, ran out of time so had to guess at least about a third of the question...

S3 was terrible as well...thank goodness I didn't end up applying to UCL.

ReputationRep:
    Section 1 was definitely the worst which essays did you guys pick?

ReputationRep:
    Section 1 was probably the worst section 1 I've done. Section 2 was also terrible lol, i guessed a fair amount while everyone else seemed to find it easy. No idea what to think about my essay, I answered all parts of the question but am not sure about how well I communicated my points and sadly I did apply to UCL as well, so if my essay's crap, that's out the window and Oxford is definitely gone :/

ReputationRep:
    I dint remeber how many questions I guessed, but do you guys know which number the question about t [mod deleted - do not discuss specific questions]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BULL14)
    I dint remeber how many questions I guessed, but do you guys know which number the question about t [mod deleted - do not discuss specific questions]
    ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfram Alpha)
    ??
    Removed by mod
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BULL14)
    Removed by mod
    Hi, you can't discuss any specifics from the exam until the end of November.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I picked the third essay because it suited my strengths the most. Yeah that was the hardest section 1 I've ever done by far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestCat)
    Hi, you can't discuss any specifics from the exam until the end of November.

Thanks
    why not? are people still taking the BMAT?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bob12389)
    why not? are people still taking the BMAT?
    All of the Cambridge admissions tests have an embargo until November 24th. TSR is just following the rules.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4934792

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestCat)
    All of the Cambridge admissions tests have an embargo until November 24th. TSR is just following the rules.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4934792
    ohhhhh i didnt realise that! thanks x
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bob12389)
    ohhhhh i didnt realise that! thanks x
    No problem. If I remember correctly it used to only be until the day after testing but it seems like they’ve extended it until results. Very annoying, as I know how much I need to talk about exams after I’ve done them.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.