Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is there chance to impress him.. Watch

It may sounds weird..I mean, Like 13 years old girl on quora but.. xD
    I'm 19 years old and I fell in love with one boy. But I never talked to him or something. He's shop assistant in one of the most expensive shop. So I can't afford anything. xD But do u think is here chance to make some contact with him or something?
    I never felt something so strong - I'm weird, I know.
    And also, I'm so shy around some boys.

Should I steal something so he can catch me and make him to talk with me?
    (This part is joke, okay? )

ReputationRep:
    How physically attractive would you say you are? Considering this boy is a complete stranger id say your best bet is if you're very good looking and female and assuming this guy is straight you should definitely approach him and maybe ask on a random date. Ive seen people do it on buses and in cafes to random strangers-when someone doesnt know anything about you the first thing they notice is your appearance.

(Original post by ElvinNZ)
    How physically attractive would you say you are? Considering this boy is a complete stranger id say your best bet is if you're very good looking and female and assuming this guy is straight you should definitely approach him and maybe ask on a random date. Ive seen people do it on buses and in cafes to random strangers-when someone doesnt know anything about you the first thing they notice is your appearance.

I think I'm pretty bcs there was a lot of boys asking me out and wanted to be more than friends with me.
    And also I think my body is alright tho bcs I'm 3 times a week in the gym. ._.

But I just don't know how to start conversation. Also, He isn't the only one here. So It may be werid when I'll been trying to ask him out or something and next to him would be another shop assistant. xD

ReputationRep:
    You dont need to know how to start a conversation, just ask him something extremely simple like to get a coffee with you. Also it doesnt matter if there are other people around, its fairly common to ask someone out in public and i'm sure anyone overlooking will find it cute.

Trust me its a lot easier being a female in a situation like this, especially if youre reasonably attractive im sure this guy will be intrigued and say yes.

If you're nervous with other people around you can always pull him to the side somewhere out of view etc.

Hope you ask him out soon xD dont pass this by otherwise youll be questioning this missed opportunity for the rest of your life =)

Just dress up really nice, put on some makeup and walk into the shop and ask him out. From the mentality of a male I promise you the chances are good as long as he doesnt already have a girlfriend xD

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.