The Student Room Group

The Werewolves of TSR- Round 7: Night Four

Scroll to see replies

I would like to vote for @ClearSky II, as, while I do not have complete trust in laura, as I said previously, ClearSky falls into the middle category. I don't necessarily think ClearSky is a werewolf (or an innocent), but I am wary that silent assassin style wolves may be lurking among us
Sorry I haven't been active recently.

I'm guessing everyone has been busy.

I'll try and check this everyday from now on.
Original post by Labrador99
I would like to vote for @ClearSky II, as, while I do not have complete trust in laura, as I said previously, ClearSky falls into the middle category. I don't necessarily think ClearSky is a werewolf (or an innocent), but I am wary that silent assassin style wolves may be lurking among us

Ah, I've been too busy to post, with school and anything lol, I only just got this notification :mmm:
I assure you, I AM innocent :yep:

:frown:
Original post by ClearSky II
Ah, I've been too busy to post, with school and anything lol, I only just got this notification :mmm:
I assure you, I AM innocent :yep:

:frown:

Fair enough- school/ 'real' life is more important :smile:

I don't have anything against you- in the end it came down to who did I trust more- you or laura, and I (in relative terms) trusted laura more. Too late to change my mind now though.
So ive just logged in now after a while im so sorry for not being active as much recently, ive just been busy with life - taken up training/exercising 5 times a week on top of my uni stuff - I gotta say though reading through the comments i pretty much agree with a bit of what everyone is saying, that we gotta be more active so that we can finally stop these wolves before we all die. It doesnt look so good at the moment but we still have 2 power roles? Maybe we could see if they can help us more?? It seems like we need some strategy instead of random guesses because as mentioned barely anyone is online? I'll also do my best to log in everyday to keep up to date with whats happening.
So hows it going guys? How is life?
@LibertySea @04MR17 @Michiyo :hi:
have we given up with TWoTSR for now or are we starting a new recruitment thread? :smile:
all the best,
laura :ahee:
Original post by laurawatt
@LibertySea @04MR17 @Michiyo :hi:
have we given up with TWoTSR for now or are we starting a new recruitment thread? :smile:
all the best,
laura :ahee:
Good question Laura. I'm supposed to be running the next one but honestly cannot commit to that right now (or this side of Christmas to be perfectly honest). Will await Liberty's response.
I have the next part ready, I'll post it when I land back in Manchester tonight (I'mm spending time with my family and I need to pack). It's been hectic lately at uni and at home so I've forgotten about this. I'll post it, I promise, and I'll stay on top of it.

Apologies for all this waiting.

Wolves, PM me to tell me when you are available Monday or Tuesday night, then I'll look for a common time to chat.

I'm coming back strong with the storytelling.

Spoiler

Original post by LibertySea
I have the next part ready, I'll post it when I land back in Manchester tonight (I'mm spending time with my family and I need to pack). It's been hectic lately at uni and at home so I've forgotten about this. I'll post it, I promise, and I'll stay on top of it.

Apologies for all this waiting.

Wolves, PM me to tell me when you are available Monday or Tuesday night, then I'll look for a common time to chat.

I'm coming back strong with the storytelling.
No need to apologise, we all have real lives (well, most of us) and they deserve priority.:yep:

Looking forward to it.:gah:

Day 4

(Was supposed to be last night but I fell asleep when I got back to my room)

It was with heavy hearts that the inhabitants of Luna del Lobo gathered in the town plaza. They all agreed that silence was no longer the answer and action must be taken. It dawned on them that there were three wolves, and seven town aligned individual. The odds were not that great. Voting created the chance for villagers to increase their chances of winning, so the took it.

At least, some of them did. Two of them voted for laurawatt, and one of them for ClearSky II. The sheriff once again did not vote, but made it her duty to make sure that all the villagers could voice their opinion. As the sun started the sun, the vote closed, and Sheriff Kholmes1 made her way to the stage in the town plaza and announced for laurawatt to come up. There was tension in the air, not wanting for anything to go sideways.

Blood samples were taken, saliva was taken and laurawatt was going to be hanged, fear struck her face as she was placed in the noose. You could see that the usual happy gleam in her eyes had dimmed and that fear was pooling in her eyes. Her last breath seemed caught in her chest as all light left her eyes.

After all analysis in the labs, it was revealed to be that laurawat was a…

Spoiler

Each wolf received this announcement independently, but each cackled sinisterly before heading out into the night to decide on their next move.

REMINDER: YOU MAY PM ME LAST WILL WHICH WILL BE PUT DIRECTLY INTO THE STORYLINE

Spoiler

Sorry Laura, I made the wrong call there.:frown:

:rip:

For anyone now suspecting me of wolfiness, you'd be wrong to do so but I can understand given the circumstances.:redface:
RIP @laurawatt :frown:

I can't even remember what has happened at this stage, who is alive and who isn't...Any chance we can get a recap???
The list of alive/dead players is separated in the player list in the spoiler of every story post. You can check there.

I can't even remember what has happened at this stage, who is alive and who isn't...Any chance we can get a recap???
Original post by LibertySea
The list of alive/dead players is separated in the player list in the spoiler of every story post. You can check there.

Aah, thank you :smile:
RIP @ laurawatt :frown: >we will avenge you and our other fallen victims
RIP @laurawatt :rip: :bawling: We need to find the Werewolves and avenge her :sadnod:

Original post by 04MR17
Sorry Laura, I made the wrong call there.:frown:

:rip:

For anyone now suspecting me of wolfiness, you'd be wrong to do so but I can understand given the circumstances.:redface:

Original post by Michiyo
RIP @laurawatt :rip: :bawling: We need to find the Werewolves and avenge her :sadnod:

Original post by BionicPinkyBear
RIP @ laurawatt :frown: >we will avenge you and our other fallen victims

Heaven is so much nicer than getting torn apart by werewolves! :bubbles: They have a chocolate fountain and unlimited baking ingredients :yep:
I'm waiting for a PM, then the next night is on the road

Spoiler

Why did people vote for me? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest