Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Werewolves of TSR- Round 7: Night Four Watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to lynch today?
    04MR17
    0%
    Airmed
    0%
    BionicPinkyBear
    0%
    Michiyo
    0%
    DreamlinerFinder
    0%
    Khlomes1
    0%
    Labrador99
    0%
    laurawatt
    66.67%
    ClearSky II
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    I would like to vote for ClearSky II, as, while I do not have complete trust in laura, as I said previously, ClearSky falls into the middle category. I don't necessarily think ClearSky is a werewolf (or an innocent), but I am wary that silent assassin style wolves may be lurking among us

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I haven't been active recently.

I'm guessing everyone has been busy.

I'll try and check this everyday from now on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    I would like to vote for ClearSky II, as, while I do not have complete trust in laura, as I said previously, ClearSky falls into the middle category. I don't necessarily think ClearSky is a werewolf (or an innocent), but I am wary that silent assassin style wolves may be lurking among us
    Ah, I've been too busy to post, with school and anything lol, I only just got this notification :mmm:
    I assure you, I AM innocent :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky II)
    Ah, I've been too busy to post, with school and anything lol, I only just got this notification :mmm:
    I assure you, I AM innocent :yep:

Fair enough- school/ 'real' life is more important

I don't have anything against you- in the end it came down to who did I trust more- you or laura, and I (in relative terms) trusted laura more. Too late to change my mind now though.

ReputationRep:
    So ive just logged in now after a while im so sorry for not being active as much recently, ive just been busy with life - taken up training/exercising 5 times a week on top of my uni stuff - I gotta say though reading through the comments i pretty much agree with a bit of what everyone is saying, that we gotta be more active so that we can finally stop these wolves before we all die. It doesnt look so good at the moment but we still have 2 power roles? Maybe we could see if they can help us more?? It seems like we need some strategy instead of random guesses because as mentioned barely anyone is online? I'll also do my best to log in everyday to keep up to date with whats happening.

ReputationRep:
    So hows it going guys? How is life?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.