Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nickclement9)
    Physical NatSci applicant for kings
    NSAA was hard tbh, waiting on invitation for interview
    Hey haha you're my competitor, I'm a phys NatSci applicant for King's as well.

But still, good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellieprophet_)
    Anyone do the GAA? I'm waiting to hear from Downing
    I have also written it and I am still waiting . Have you got a response yet ?

ReputationRep:
    Am I right in saying it’s only overseas students who’ve been offered interviews on here so far? Biting down my nails....

Jesus; Law
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopeful lawyer)
    Am I right in saying it’s only overseas students who’ve been offered interviews on here so far? Biting down my nails....

Jesus; Law
    Nah I'm home and got an interview (maths, Queens'), I've seen a few others for this course get interviews

ReputationRep:

Jesus; Law
    I think that nationals have received interviews for computer science but that's all that I know.. They didn't have admissions assessments though.
    Expect to be waiting another week or two I think.
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    anybody got an interview from Trinity for Law?
    I'm international (non-EU)

ReputationRep:
    Back to checking my emails every 5 minutes

Emma updated their website a few days ago to sending out from 13th, not from 17th onwards (unless I originally read it wrong)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fozzzyyy)
    Nah I'm home and got an interview (maths, Queens'), I've seen a few others for this course get interviews
    Oh OK. Good luck! I was looking at the stalking sheet from last year and it looks like majority of interviews on here were offered between 14-21 November. So around now. Fingers crossed...

ReputationRep:
    Hi! May I ask you which course are you planning to study at St. Catharine's?

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview to study geography at st Catherine's

ReputationRep:

Jesus; Law
    I got one for maths at Queens' but don't worry; it will vary wildly between colleges and even within courses in those colleges xd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zigzag843)
    I got an interview to study geography at st Catherine's
    Home or international?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe070998)
    Home or international?
    Home

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if interview invitations come via post or via email? Or both?

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick question, at this stage it's either I receive an interview or I get rejected am I correct? Would there be the scenario where I am called by another college for an interview in a few days time if I haven't heard from the college I applied to? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidli1324)
    Just a quick question, at this stage it's either I receive an interview or I get rejected am I correct? Would there be the scenario where I am called by another college for an interview in a few days time if I haven't heard from the college I applied to? Thanks.
    That would only happen post-interview and assuming you got pooled.

Atm it’s interview/rejection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidli1324)
    Yes, that is the case.

It is possible to get an interview, be pooled, and be called for an interview at another college. However, right now it is a situation of getting an invitation to an interview or getting rejected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GovernmentEarner)
    That would only happen post-interview and assuming you got pooled.

Atm it’s interview/rejection.
    (Original post by xBasedChris)
    Yes, that is the case.

It is possible to get an interview, be pooled, and be called for an interview at another college. However, right now it is a situation of getting an invitation to an interview or getting rejected.
    Oh I see, thanks a lot!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard about jesus architecture?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xBasedChris)
    Does anyone know if interview invitations come via post or via email? Or both?
    As far as I know it's by email

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.