Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaanv)
    I went to visit st catherines but the vibes were all wrong for me.

I went to see emmanuel and saw it had a pond and was sold😂
    I think all the best decisions should be based around ponds.

ReputationRep:
    A couple of conjoined questions: Are all invites for interview at a given college (regardless of the course being applied to) pushed out at the same time? In tandem to that - are rejections pushed out at the same time as invites? Or will I find out about a hypothetical rejection by seeing people bragging on TSR? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LandoNorrisWDC)
    A couple of conjoined questions: Are all invites for interview at a given college (regardless of course) pushed out at the same time? In tandem to that - are rejections pushed out at the same time as invites? Or will I find out about a hypothetical rejection by seeing people bragging on TSR? :P
    They don't send them all at exactly the same time but they shouldn't be too far off from each other. You'll know that if you've been rejected if they say that they're not going to invite you to an interview.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LandoNorrisWDC)
    A couple of conjoined questions: Are all invites for interview at a given college (regardless of the course being applied to) pushed out at the same time? In tandem to that - are rejections pushed out at the same time as invites? Or will I find out about a hypothetical rejection by seeing people bragging on TSR? :P
    from what I have seen for the past years thread. if u are rejected prior to interview you will be notified sooner than those who will be interviewed.

hence no news is great news

ReputationRep:
    Will international applicants be notified faster than those UK applicants? coz booking a flight ticket is a thing too
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Alswl)
    Will international applicants be notified faster than those UK applicants? coz booking a flight ticket is a thing too
    Probably.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Let's keep the thread on-topic please. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yukeming)
    from what I have seen for the past years thread. if u are rejected prior to interview you will be notified sooner than those who will be interviewed.

hence no news is great news
    Interesting, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alswl)
    I emailed Trinity to ask this, they were like "nope we can't, only when everything is done around mid-November, with about 2-3 weeks notice"

Thank god I have indulgent parents...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpAR_)
    I emailed Trinity to ask this, they were like "nope we can't, only when everything is done around mid-November, with about 2-3 weeks notice"

Thank god I have indulgent parents...
    Can you not have interviews over skype/a centre in your country?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by AspiringUnderdog)
    Very few colleges use Skype interviews.

ReputationRep:
    Waiting on results for PBSAA, hopefully I will get an interview at St. Catharines

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringUnderdog)
    They do, but I was told I did not make the shortlist as there were of other well qualified applicants ,but that was before I did the admissions assessment and sent in my written work so fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Hoping for an interview for AMES at Downing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenb00)
    Waiting on results for PBSAA, hopefully I will get an interview at St. Catharines
    if you mean the test I don't think that you'll have get the result.

(Original post by Secular_Priest)
    Hoping for an interview for AMES at Downing
    good luck!

ReputationRep:
    AspiringUnderdog yeah I researched how to get results after and turns out technically I don’t, I’ll just know if I’ve got an interview or not, thanks for the info though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenb00)
    AspiringUnderdog yeah I researched how to get results after and turns out technically I don’t, I’ll just know if I’ve got an interview or not, thanks for the info though.
    No problem. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    AspiringUnderdogyou too!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for ASNaC! I'm so nervous, even though the test was not as bad as I thought. I just want an interview because then I've got to the end of the process, if you get what I mean?

ReputationRep:
    littledino1011 I feel exactly the same, I just want to prove to myself that I am eligible to even be applying and getting an interview would reassure me of that. Just getting an interview is an achievement in it’s own right but hopefully we all get offers!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.