Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ckoppula199)
    the course was for computer science as well! The college was kings, I'm not sure about my other friends rejection, didn't ask to much out of courtesy for them.
    Other courses probably want to finish marking the tests first. You didn't find out before they applied lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharmSpirit)
    Yes I went for the open day so I went first thing (got on the first “tour”) and then I visited it again later in the day because I loved it so much (and the library is amazing!)
    Quite possible we came across each other then, if you visited during the September open day!

Yes I legit gasped when I saw the library. At first it seemed so tiny (the entry made it look so so small) but then you enter the main area and it’s just like.. damn.

Nice to see another peterhouse applicant on tsr

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got an interview invitation for Fitzwilliam College?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything about Trinity Hall? Thanks, LNWDC.

ReputationRep:
    Are there anyone have heard something from Pembroke?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Homerton?
    Thank you,
    😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by julie_eee)
    For what course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicalMedic)
    Quite possible we came across each other then, if you visited during the September open day!

Yes I legit gasped when I saw the library. At first it seemed so tiny (the entry made it look so so small) but then you enter the main area and it’s just like.. damn.

Nice to see another peterhouse applicant on tsr
    I went to the July open day ^^ and yes, it’s simply outstanding!!! What are you applying for?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Been invited to interview at Selwyn on the 6th December! Sadly I still have an at interview admissions test to go...

ReputationRep:
    Any economics invitations yet?

ReputationRep:
    I went to the July open day ^^ and yes, it’s simply outstanding!!! What are you applying for?
    I mean I guess my username is a give-away... But I'm applying for French and Spanish!

Jk, applying for medicine. I don't have the skills to do languages post high school. :sad:

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Ok Guys:

Form: https://goo.gl/forms/8E0V6gOZRH1u2I192

Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...KJ-nLxTtmD4PSA

ReputationRep:
    Perfect! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    applied for Jesus bc they have a French guy who interviews french applicants so he should understand the suffering in passing the French Baccalaureat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _XTech)
    applied for Jesus bc they have a French guy who interviews french applicants so he should understand the suffering in passing the French Baccalaureat
    Oh I’m doing the french baccalaureate too and its torture :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicalMedic)
    I mean I guess my username is a give-away... But I'm applying for French and Spanish!

Jk, applying for medicine. I don't have the skills to do languages post high school. :sad:

What about you?
    Engineering
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Nice one. Again

Can you add a tab with charts (like last years)? Although I have a feeling the charts don't auto-update in GSHeet, which is annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    Nice one. Again

Can you add a tab with charts (like last years)? Although I have a feeling the charts don't auto-update in GSHeet, which is annoying.
    I'll try when I get wifi (hopefully next week at some point)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by julie_eee)
    I've applied to Fitz too, not heard anything though! What course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Engineering
    What's you ums like?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.