Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying next semester abroad at UCL from Mexico City. I know the examinations take place from 23 Apr to 8 Jun. However, I need to be in Mexico after mid-May. I'm trying to prepare myself for the worst and plan ahead but there is no info, and there won't be until March I believe, on examination dates.

For anyone in Chemical Engineering, or UCL in general, what dates are the examinations usually? Do they really span out in a month and a half? I would be taking 4 courses, what are the odds they are all between 23 Apr - 15 May?

Thank you in advanced.

ReputationRep:
    Well I know for a fact that they are usually contained within the third term. I've only ever heard of exams being BEFORE the third term, but never after. I think the best option would be to contact your teaching office, you can usually find their details on the website and course organizers are always happy to help. I doubt they could tell you the exact date of any exams yet but they would obviously be able to inform whether or not it is after term time. Email them as soon as you can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R2Ritu)
    Well I know for a fact that they are usually contained within the third term. I've only ever heard of exams being BEFORE the third term, but never after. I think the best option would be to contact your teaching office, you can usually find their details on the website and course organizers are always happy to help. I doubt they could tell you the exact date of any exams yet but they would obviously be able to inform whether or not it is after term time. Email them as soon as you can.
    Thank you so much. I've emailed them. I really hope I get lucky about the dates.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.