Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys help me!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Randz18)
    Slip a tissue next to him saying meet me round back in 5 then you know what to do
    omg that's a really good idea except I'm shy as **** and would never have enough courage to do that. thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaliyah1472)
    omg that's a really good idea except I'm shy as **** and would never have enough courage to do that. thank you.
    Play it calmly, be friends and move from there. Don't ignore him, he'll just begin to ignore you and you end up in a stalemate. There's no upset in having a crush, everyone gets them. Good luck and if you like him, and you think he likes you then just play it open-mindedly. PM me if you need any more advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRDiablo)
    Play it calmly, be friends and move from there. Don't ignore him, he'll just begin to ignore you and you end up in a stalemate. There's no upset in having a crush, everyone gets them. Good luck and if you like him, and you think he likes you then just play it open-mindedly. PM me if you need any more advice
    Thank you, that's really helpful x If I have any more questions ill hit you up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaliyah1472)
    so basically I started working for this catering company a few months ago and on my second day of work I saw this really cute guy, I caught him staring at me and being interested in what I had to say. at first I thought he was just cute but then I started falling for him because I kept seeing him and catching him staring at me. I was the first one to speak to him and (being the fatass I am) I offered him food. that's when he started talking to me more when he got the chance. I saw him again the next day and we both just looked at each other and smiled it was really cute and at one point he even came a little close to me. I'm really stupid and I was scared to embarrass myself so I acted uninterested and avoided him. I'm so in love with this guy and I'm not sure whether he likes me or if I'm delusional.plus I seen him and his mates talk about me and it was really obvious that theyre were talking about me.soooo... boys please help me out and tell me what to do.
    OMG Aaliyah is that you?! Wtf why did you make a post about this? For the record, NOT INTERESTED.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northkorea)
    OMG Aaliyah is that you?! Wtf why did you make a post about this? For the record, NOT INTERESTED.
    whoever you are, your an actual prick, but its funny.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.