Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I thought section 1 was a killer. Ran out of time in both sections. The third essay topic wasn't too bad though. Shame it doesn't matter as much as the others...
    How did you find it and how did your colleagues find it? There was a strong consensus in my school that it was a nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    it was absolutely horrendous. i know i did so bad. Gap year, here I come!

(Original post by Ali Bomaye!)
    I thought section 1 was a killer. Ran out of time in both sections. The third essay topic wasn't too bad though. Shame it doesn't matter as much as the others...
    How did you find it and how did your colleagues find it? There was a strong consensus in my school that it was a nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    [UOTE=yesmynameis;74387688]it was absolutely horrendous. i know i did so bad. Gap year, here I come![/QUOTE]

My son said it was really hard as well.
    He has been doing a lot of revision for the 2017 BMAT:although it has been
    getting harder every year. He has never got below 8(sec1) 7.4(sec2)and always finished under timed conditions.
    He was a bit down after the exam as he felt it was so much harder than all the other previous exams and for the first time had to guess last 4/5 questions as ran out of time. He is a bit worried now about getting above 5.6 as really wanted band 1 at imperial.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.