Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What points would you include in the question :
    'Religion was Elizabeth's main problem in the years 1558-1569. '. How far do you agree with this statement.
    In your answer you should include :
    •The religious settlement.
    •Mary Queen of Scotts' arrival in England in 1568.
    (16marks)

Basically we have to include 5 paragraphs (this includes our Intoduction and Conclusion). And I'm struggling on how to introduce It and how to conclude it and what main points I should put in for each problem.
    Can anyone plssssssss help me?????
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherryblossom200)
    What points would you include in the question :
    'Religion was Elizabeth's main problem in the years 1558-1569. '. How far do you agree with this statement.
    In your answer you should include :
    •The religious settlement.
    •Mary Queen of Scotts' arrival in England in 1568.
    (16marks)

Basically we have to include 5 paragraphs (this includes our Intoduction and Conclusion). And I'm struggling on how to introduce It and how to conclude it and what main points I should put in for each problem.
    Can anyone plssssssss help me?????
    i’ve actually just done an essay on this!
    it was practically the same just the topic sentence was on threat of invasion rather than religion

if you want i can send you my essay and you can have a look at how i structured it etc.

i haven’t received my mark back yet though... in the past i have got full marks but haven’t done any assessments so far in year 10

have you had any essay planning activities in class to help you with points you should include for each paragraph?

i hope i can help!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Onggggg thankyouuuu for replying. If it is possible can you send me your easy or tell me how u structured it i don't really mind I'm just a bit confused on how to put the paragraphs in place and what to put in it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.