Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The healthcare science (life) is not available till 2019 and I was wondering the reason for this? I'm considering waiting a year to apply for this degree and wondered the reasons why it's not available in 2018.

Is there many applicants?

Is it hard to get into?

This degree has really changed options for me as I was thinking of biomedical but this degree is perfect but not for another 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm probably waiting for review by academic boards, plus side for you is when you attend in 2019 the degree will be accredited (hopefully) allowing you to do many things like becoming chartered or join a royal society etc.

ReputationRep:
    This degree is accredited by the hcpc ibms and hee.

I wonder if it something along the lines if a review board?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.