Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My friends and I want to go interrailing around Europe this summer after our A levels. We don't want to go anywhere to expensive so we are thinking of going to Eastern Europe, like Croatia, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Prague, Vienna, Amsterdam. Can anyone give us any advice on things we should know before inter railing, we're a group of 8 girls and we just want to have a good time partying and experiencing new cultures. If anyone has been inter railing or to any of the places we mentioned can you give us advice on things to do and just things that we should know in general. Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Seat 61 has some excellent advice on this. I've done a bit of this myself to Brussels and Luxembourg and the best part of it all was experiencing the museums in Luxembourg, it felt like the city had one on nearly every street corner! :lol:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.