Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Psy.D and Ph.D Students Needed for a Brief Survey on Clinical Supervision Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

I am seeking psychology doctoral students for a brief survey on clinical supervision. Please see my solicitation message below and thank you for your potential participation.

"Dear Potential Participant,

My name is Natalie Casey and I am a doctoral student in the clinical psychology program at William James College. I am writing to request your participation in a graduate level research study, the intent of which is to explore supervisees’ feelings about disclosing sexual attraction to a supervisor in clinical supervision. This study is being completed in partial fulfillment of the requirements for my doctoral degree. Your participation should take between 15-20 minutes of your time. To participate in this survey, you must be at least 18 years of age and enrolled as a doctoral student in a clinical or counseling psychology program. Additionally, you must have at least 48 hours of supervision experience with a licensed psychologist. If you wish to participate, please follow this link:

https://williamjames.co1.qualtrics.c...MToUnmtSaziIDj
    Should you experience issues accessing the study through this link, please copy and paste it into a new browser window.

Thank your for your time and participation. If you know others who may be interested in completing this study, I would greatly appreciate if you would share this letter with them.

Sincerely,
    Natalie Casey, MA
    Doctoral Student at William James College
    [email protected]"

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.