Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what does it mean Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    my application for childcare learners allowance is saying payments ready to be made but i cant see payment schedule?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joanneroth)
    my application for childcare learners allowance is saying payments ready to be made but i cant see payment schedule?

Hi joanneroth,

Once your application is approved,

• it can take 24-48 hours for the sytem to update after the notification is sent. If this is sent on a weekend, the details will not show on until the Monday as will only update between Monday - Thursday.

If your start date is in 2018,
    • Term dates - payments will only show 40 working days before the term start date (65 working days if the student is studying overseas).

Have a look on your Correspondence tab online, if a Notification of Entitlement letter has been sent through the post, you will be able to view it there. If only sent today, will not show there until tomorrow.

Thanks Rona

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.