The Student Room Group

Revision notes gcse 9-1

I thought I'd make a thread where everyone can share websites or notes they find useful or notes they've made themselves as we could all benefit from it! I'm currently revising sciences and would totally recommend looking on the tes website for resources! :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by sxhxl
I thought I'd make a thread where everyone can share websites or notes they find useful or notes they've made themselves as we could all benefit from it! Im currently revising sciences and would totally recommend looking on the tes website for resources! :smile:

nice! i’ll be sure to input some advice into this thread at some point :smile:
Reply 2
100% I'd recommend the websites: revision world and get revising (personally I prefer get revising). Both sites have all gcse subjects and most of the internal topics. Revision world is a more in depth. informative site whereas get revising displays revision in forms of flash cards, notes and mindmaps. However, get revising is less reliable as all the revision has been uploaded by other pupils but some resources are verified by teachers; there are less topics on get revising but they are displayed in a more interesting way. :smile: Also when in doubt for english revision I'll just watch the movie of the book I'm reading- always helps
Original post by kaels.x
100% I'd recommend the websites: revision world and get revising (personally I prefer get revising). Both sites have all gcse subjects and most of the internal topics. Revision world is a more in depth. informative site whereas get revising displays revision in forms of flash cards, notes and mindmaps. However, get revising is less reliable as all the revision has been uploaded by other pupils but some resources are verified by teachers; there are less topics on get revising but they are displayed in a more interesting way. :smile: Also when in doubt for english revision I'll just watch the movie of the book I'm reading- always helps

isnt tsr linked with getrevising??
Original post by sxhxl
isnt tsr linked with getrevising??

GetRevising is owned by TSR.
Reply 5
Hey!!!

I made notes for igcse, and appreared for 11 subjects. I thought of uploading all of them on the internet, incase others would find it useful. Here is the website: https://ultimateigcserevisionnotes.wordpress.com/
Reply 6
Hi,

Would these notes be good for science aqa, English aqa?
Reply 7
Original post by lukech
Hi,

Would these notes be good for science aqa, English aqa?

I did them for cie, but I think the content is almost same for AQA sciences as well so should work :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest