Turn on thread page Beta

Should I tell my mum I was attacked a few days ago? watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't live with her anymore but visit her regularly. I got hit around the head by a drunk woman a few nights ago after she accussed me of taking pictures of her just because I got my tablet out my pocket.

ReputationRep:
    You should at very least tell the police. You shouldn't have to accept being assaulted!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Just a day)
    I don't live with her anymore but visit her regularly. I got hit around the head by a drunk woman a few nights ago after she accussed me of taking pictures of her just because I got my tablet out my pocket.
    If you want. Just bring it up in any of your conversations.
    You don't have to though. It's up to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CTLevers)
    You should at very least tell the police. You shouldn't have to accept being assaulted!
    I already did.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It's up to you. I would tell my mum but that's just because I like telling her stuff in my life.

ReputationRep:
    If you trust her then I would definitely recommend you do. Simply because in hindsight there are a lot more advantages to venting to someone rather than keeping it locked inside.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.