Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm currently on my second year IB and have applied to Imperial College London. I was wondering if I had a good chance of getting asked for an interview with my current predicted grades. The course I am applying to is Physics.
    Physics HL- 7
    Mathematics HL- 7
    Economics HL- 7
    English A SL- 6
    Chemistry SL- 6
    Spanish A SL- 7
    Physics EE- B
    TOK- B
    TOTAL: 42

ReputationRep:
    I have a similar question too. I am also a second year IB student and an international applicant. I sent my application out a few weeks ago, and have only gotten a confirmation email. I got 9A* 1A (in CIDA) and 1B (in English lit) for my gcse's. My predicted grades are below:
    Physics HL- 7, Mathematics HL- 7, Chemistry HL- 7, English Lang Lit SL- 6, Economics SL- 7, Chinese B SL- 7, Physics EE- A, TOK - A
    Which makes a total of 44.

Thx.

ReputationRep:
    @Narish Wow! Congratulaions on those grades! I have no doubt you will get an interview with such high scores.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaime S.)
    @Narish Wow! Congratulaions on those grades! I have no doubt you will get an interview with such high scores.
    Hopefully. The only thing im worried about is my PS. I feel like it could have been better because I have the grammar and vocab of a six year old.

ReputationRep:
    I have same question too.
    I got the predicted grade of IB: Physics HL- 7, Mathematics HL- 7, Computer Science HL- 7, Chinese A Lang&Lit- 7, History SL- 7,, English B SL- 6, Physics EE- B, TOK - B. The total grade is 43.
    And I got 2,2 on STEP.
    IC only sent an application consideration email to me. But some of my friends who are studying AL and got bad score on STEP received the invitation of interview.
    Does IC prefer the students of AL?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.