Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am currently working on my second year at college, as of the first year, I just got PPP's. It may be the same this year.

I really want to go to Uni, but looking online, I need a MMP to get in to all the Uni's.

With my Level 3 Extended Diploma (PPP), is it possible for me to get into any Uni's? And if so, which ones?

Any help would be welcome, and if people have experienced this themselves, could you let me know? Thanks.

Jack.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakkoffcantt)
    I am currently working on my second year at college, as of the first year, I just got PPP's. It may be the same this year.

I really want to go to Uni, but looking online, I need a MMP to get in to all the Uni's.

With my Level 3 Extended Diploma (PPP), is it possible for me to get into any Uni's? And if so, which ones?

Any help would be welcome, and if people have experienced this themselves, could you let me know? Thanks.

Jack.
    It is computer science you want to study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    It is computer science you want to study?
    Something along those lines, yeah.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Something along those lines, yeah.
    you would have to do a foundation year, if you got PPP you would be a bit restricted with your choices, for a quick look you could go to teeside, middlesex, bolton, staffordshire, glyndwr and bedfordshire, if you can get a merit you d more options.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:

Jack.
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    you would have to do a foundation year, if you got PPP you would be a bit restricted with your choices, for a quick look you could go to teeside, middlesex, bolton, staffordshire, glyndwr and bedfordshire, if you can get a merit you d more options.
    Hey there! Just to let you know that Staffs does offer a computing course with or without a foundation year, depending on the results you get. There's a good support system here if you struggle, and I would definitely get in contact with the uni to see what your options could be, if you still wanted to do computing when you finished college 😊
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:

Jack.

Hello,

Have you ever heard of Middlesex University?
    We are based in North West London, in a very nice and green area
    There are amazing facilities, loads to get involved in (sports, societies, jobs on campus, volunteering...)! I made friends on my first few days here!

With your qualification, you would be able to do a foundation year in computing. you can have a look here: http://www.mdx.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/computing

Did you get the chance to come for an Open day?
    We are running one on the 25th of November and it would be great to show you around
    you can book your place here: www.mdx.ac.uk/opendays.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great day and weekend
    Ludovica

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.