The Student Room Group

Confused whether girl likes me

Getting mixed signals from a girl at work kinda get the feeling she likes me as she’s quite shy around me and always talks to me. I really fancy her but feel like she thinks I don’t like her as I wouldn’t go out my way to talk to her as I’m not very confident.

Really don’t know how to approach her to ask if she likes me or not as I wouldn’t get the time to ask that kind of question rather do it in person than over Facebook etc. Only problem is she’s recently broke up with her boyfriend

Any advice appreciated.
The best thing you can do right now is be a friend to her as realistically she's probably looking for that kind of friendship right now instead of jumping into a new relationship, which if she's just broken up with her bf wouldn't be healthy for either of you. Just keep talking to her and if you find that you really have a connection and you feel it's time, then just make it sound casual and not a big deal when you ask her out, because it also doesn't have to be. I was in a similar situation and I found we had a common interest in films and then we went to go and see a film together and something started from there. Most of the time if you think a girl likes you, she probably does. So trust your gut and go with the flow and what feels natural.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending