The Student Room Group

LNAT

My LNAT exam is in 2 weeks and I feel so underprepared - any tips from anyone who has done it already please??

Only one of my options, Kings College London, looks at the LNAT but I would like to do well and really dont feel ready! Lol thanks
I did 3 practice books in total giving me 10 practice MCQ papers, and they honestly helped me a lot because I got used to the exam technique.

As for essays, I just read over a few to get a general idea of them. I just researched general stuff- ECHR, Human Rights act, etc. I was lucky that the essay I got was exactly the essay that I wrote the day before, but I would say that MCQ would require more practice, and essay writing would be better if you have the general idea of how to write argumentative essays.

The books I used were:
Master the National Admissions Test for Law- Mark Shepard
Practice and Pass Professional LNAT- trotman.co.uk
Law National Admissions Test- the testing series

Dont stress! I thought I would fail but when I got in there I felt super ready :smile: Goodluck!
Reply 2
Ahhh thanks so much you have no idea how much this helps!! I have a week to properly research now - have been doing lots of MCQ tests anyway :smile: from your research, did you put examples and evidence into your essay then?? Thanks !!
Honestly, I didnt put as many examples as you would expect an essay to have. I put 2 real life examples, and referred to the ECHR and Human Rights act, and that was it! Dont worry too much though, in the exam centre, the whole atmosphere will make you try to do your best :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending