Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I am currently doing A level English, Philosophy and Sociology. I know for sure in university I would like to study either Criminology or Sociology/Social Sciences. I would like to attend a Russell Group Uni for obvious reasons. I was really set on going to KCL as I have heard great reviews on the Uni and I would prefer a uni in London. Which Russell Group Universities are good for the degrees I would like to do? I know KCL does not offer Sociology or Criminology which is a shame
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 2, 2017
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.