Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i need help with my work.

It's analyse the relevance of Micheal Argyle's Communication Cycle that contributes to communication in Health and Social Care settings.
    So i need help with the strengths and weaknesses of the cycle .Please!

ReputationRep:
    CACHE Health and Social Level 3 Extd Diploma? I'm doing the same thing. For mine, I wrote that it's good for one to one communication, allows someone to think before speaking, provides a base for conversation and shows how to communicate one on one. For disadvantages, I wrote it's not good for groups, barriers can affect it/break the cycle and some messages can be misunderstood/decoded wrong. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stressystress)
    Hi, i need help with my work.

It's analyse the relevance of Micheal Argyle's Communication Cycle that contributes to communication in Health and Social Care settings.
    So i need help with the strengths and weaknesses of the cycle .Please!
    Hey I got this work if you want it? Its pretty easy as it is a pass task right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Graciedo)
    CACHE Health and Social Level 3 Extd Diploma? I'm doing the same thing. For mine, I wrote that it's good for one to one communication, allows someone to think before speaking, provides a base for conversation and shows how to communicate one on one. For disadvantages, I wrote it's not good for groups, barriers can affect it/break the cycle and some messages can be misunderstood/decoded wrong. Good Luck!
    Did you have to explain why in depth? So why it was a disadvantage and advantage?

Also did you have to do a role play for this too?

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszShortee786)
    Did you have to explain why in depth? So why it was a disadvantage and advantage?

Also did you have to do a role play for this too?

Thank you.
    I don't think so, all I did was give basic positives and negatives then a view of someone else like my classmate and my view to how it was relevant to communication.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so, all I did was give basic positives and negatives then a view of someone else like my classmate and my view to how it was relevant to communication.
    Oh right. I remember having to do a role play on the communication cycle which we were assessed upon.

May I ask you a question please?

ReputationRep:
    Yes definitely

ReputationRep:
    Yes definitely
    Thank you. Are you currently doing the HSC course?

If so is being predicted a DMD a good grade? I know its equivlent to AAB in A-Levels but I dont know if thats good enough grade?

We only finished two unit so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszShortee786)
    Thank you. Are you currently doing the HSC course?

If so is being predicted a DMD a good grade? I know its equivlent to AAB in A-Levels but I dont know if thats good enough grade?

We only finished two unit so far.
    I'm doing HSC L3 and i'm in my first year, we've done 2 units so far an i'm on the 3rd and the external. Normally the entry requirements for uni are DDM so that's pretty good!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing HSC L3 and i'm in my first year, we've done 2 units so far an i'm on the 3rd and the external. Normally the entry requirements for uni are DDM so that's pretty good!
    Oh right thanks. If you require any work let me know

ReputationRep:
    Just a question to both of you, have either of you done the A* criteria? I'm trying to plan it now and write it as my deadline is Friday but it's somewhat confusing me?

ReputationRep:
    Okay, thank you both. No i did not do A* I did not understand it much

ReputationRep:
    Okay, thank you both. No i did not do A* I did not understand it much
    How did it go? What are you predicted at the end of the year?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure yet, i sent it on Thursday , wbu?

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure yet, i sent it on Thursday , wbu?
    Hope you achieve it. Im not in Year one by the ways. Did that last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username1402543)
    Hey I got this work if you want it? Its pretty easy as it is a pass task right?
    please can you help me x

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.