The Student Room Group

Micheal Argyle's Communication theory

Hi, i need help with my work.

It's analyse the relevance of Micheal Argyle's Communication Cycle that contributes to communication in Health and Social Care settings.
So i need help with the strengths and weaknesses of the cycle .Please!
Reply 1
CACHE Health and Social Level 3 Extd Diploma? I'm doing the same thing. For mine, I wrote that it's good for one to one communication, allows someone to think before speaking, provides a base for conversation and shows how to communicate one on one. For disadvantages, I wrote it's not good for groups, barriers can affect it/break the cycle and some messages can be misunderstood/decoded wrong. Good Luck!
Original post by Stressystress
Hi, i need help with my work.

It's analyse the relevance of Micheal Argyle's Communication Cycle that contributes to communication in Health and Social Care settings.
So i need help with the strengths and weaknesses of the cycle .Please!

Hey I got this work if you want it? Its pretty easy as it is a pass task right?
Original post by Graciedo
CACHE Health and Social Level 3 Extd Diploma? I'm doing the same thing. For mine, I wrote that it's good for one to one communication, allows someone to think before speaking, provides a base for conversation and shows how to communicate one on one. For disadvantages, I wrote it's not good for groups, barriers can affect it/break the cycle and some messages can be misunderstood/decoded wrong. Good Luck!

Did you have to explain why in depth? So why it was a disadvantage and advantage?

Also did you have to do a role play for this too?

Thank you.
Reply 4
Original post by MiszShortee786
Did you have to explain why in depth? So why it was a disadvantage and advantage?

Also did you have to do a role play for this too?

Thank you.

I don't think so, all I did was give basic positives and negatives then a view of someone else like my classmate and my view to how it was relevant to communication.
I don't think so, all I did was give basic positives and negatives then a view of someone else like my classmate and my view to how it was relevant to communication.

Oh right. I remember having to do a role play on the communication cycle which we were assessed upon.

May I ask you a question please?
Reply 6
Yes definitely
Yes definitely

Thank you. Are you currently doing the HSC course?

If so is being predicted a DMD a good grade? I know its equivlent to AAB in A-Levels but I dont know if thats good enough grade?

We only finished two unit so far.
Reply 8
Original post by MiszShortee786
Thank you. Are you currently doing the HSC course?

If so is being predicted a DMD a good grade? I know its equivlent to AAB in A-Levels but I dont know if thats good enough grade?

We only finished two unit so far.

I'm doing HSC L3 and i'm in my first year, we've done 2 units so far an i'm on the 3rd and the external. Normally the entry requirements for uni are DDM so that's pretty good!
I'm doing HSC L3 and i'm in my first year, we've done 2 units so far an i'm on the 3rd and the external. Normally the entry requirements for uni are DDM so that's pretty good!

Oh right thanks. If you require any work let me know :smile:
Just a question to both of you, have either of you done the A* criteria? I'm trying to plan it now and write it as my deadline is Friday but it's somewhat confusing me?
Okay, thank you both. No i did not do A* I did not understand it much
Okay, thank you both. No i did not do A* I did not understand it much

How did it go? What are you predicted at the end of the year?
I am not sure yet, i sent it on Thursday , wbu?
I am not sure yet, i sent it on Thursday , wbu?

Hope you achieve it. Im not in Year one by the ways. Did that last year.
Original post by username1402543
Hey I got this work if you want it? Its pretty easy as it is a pass task right?

please can you help me x
do you have a refrence from were you go the information from

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending