Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guy keeps asking to come over it's putting me off him Watch

I understand I shouldn't of had sex with him so early but I just came out of an abusive relationship and was vulnerable.

So I have known this guy since 31st August this year. I speak to him nearly everyday and I have been out with him a a lot like bars cinema restaurants clubs ext he always takes me to nice places and pays

He has come to my house a couple times but he is trying to do the whole come over at 10pm 9pm times aka booty call
    We are not boyfriend and girlfriend and actually he has said a few times about me to not fall in love with him

I have expressed to him in not a booty call and he always claims I'm not

However again today he has said " so should I come over"
    Like he invites himself to my house

I have never been to his house even though he apparently lives alone and always says I "will" come

I'm just over this now tbh all of it just puts me off plus he has asked me for nudes twice which I have said no and he tried to convince me to do it

How do I tell him basically one don't invite yourself to my house and that his behaviour is putting me off

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him exactly that. "You're treating me like a booty call and I don't appreciate it. You cannot invite yourself over to my house like that and I don't want to be around you if you carry on." You have to be firm and blunt otherwise he won't get the message.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.