The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by Kagutsuchi
Hello,

2 years ago, I withdrew from my University due to some health issues.

I'm ready to return, but I want to do another degree course. J was doing physics, and now I want to do economics.

To be clear, I withdrew entirely with the intention of never going back.

How would I get back in? I have the grades to do the course. Is it a case of a new UCAS application entirely? Or should I contact the uni directly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You just send a new ucas application. You don't need to contact the uni, unless you want to clarify something (eg entry requirements). You must include the previous uni in the education section of the ucas form, and you'll need to write a new personal statement and find a reference.
Hi Kagutsuchi :smile:

Depending on what year you were in when you dropped out, you may want to contact student finance. They usually offer 4 years funding so if you dropped out after 1 year that shouldn't be a problem but you may want to call and make sure. However, if you have already received more than 1 years funding, they may ask to see some evidence regarding health issues.

Like Juno has suggested above (Hi Juno), you would apply for this via UCAS.

Hope this helps & best of luck
Ruth
Please give me suggestion I withdraw by university due to delay in fees . Now I want to go to India emergency my mum is in ICU . Can I travel or not

Latest

Trending

Trending