The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Economics Offer Holders 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by nclzhans1
In my UCL portal, it still says ' currently processed by admissions' but my UCAS Track has updated? I got the email from UCAS Track first at four ish today so I went on Track.

Thanks!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by csmano
HEY! I just got my offer! (IB kid from the land of Tims and maple syrup). I was predicted 44 - HL Math (7), HL History (7) HL Econ (7), SL Chem (6), SL Eng Lit (7), SL French B (7). I also had a bunch of cool co-curriculars/extra-curriculars I talked about.

Now, fingers crossed an LSE acceptance will come in! Super hyped I can study in the UK!!

hey , may i ask you when you applied?
Reply 22
Original post by gl7
hey , may i ask you when you applied?

October 14th in Canada, prolly was early Oct 15 in the UK
Reply 23
Original post by csmano
October 14th in Canada, prolly was early Oct 15 in the UK
damn.. applied on 19th ; i'm so impatient
Reply 24
Original post by gl7
damn.. applied on 19th ; i'm so impatient

I applied a round 12th and didn't hear anything. So worried and nervous!
Reply 25
Got my offer of A*AA
Subjects: Maths chemistry biology
Btw I have heard that you have to go to an open day/interview to get the offer but i haven't been informed about this by UCL. Is that true or did someone just make it up?
Original post by smhn
Got my offer of A*AA
Btw I have heard that you have to go to an open day/interview to get the offer but i haven't been informed about this by UCL. Is that true or did someone just make it up?

GCSE grades? When did u apply?
Reply 27
Original post by Townart123
GCSE grades? When did u apply?

5A*s 4As 2Bs
Applied 15th Oct
Original post by smhn
5A*s 4As 2Bs
Applied 15th Oct

If you don't mind me asking, what were your predicted grades and did you do an AS?
Reply 29
Original post by Appleorpear
If you don't mind me asking, what were your predicted grades and did you do an AS?

My predicted grades are 3 A*s and I didn't do an AS (if by that you mean doing a 4th subject and dropping it).
Reply 30
Original post by smhn
Got my offer of A*AA

Congrats on the offer! I have an invite to an open day, but it says it will not effect my offer! Hope that helps
Original post by Shivay1234
Congrats on the offer! I have an invite to an open day, but it says it will not effect my offer! Hope that helps

Did you not go to an open day? Also did that come via email or portico?
Reply 32

Thanks! Also, did they tell you about the open day through their portal or did you get an email from ucas? Was the invite with the offer email?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 33
I got an offer yesterday at 17:00 L100.
A*AA A*(maths)A(economics)
8A* 2A
4A* (biology, economics, maths and further maths)
Applied 12 October
C1 93% C2 93% FP1 95% m1 82% M2 100%
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by smhn
Thanks! Also, did they tell you about the open day through their portal or did you get an email from ucas? Was the invite with the offer email?

Got an email from the admissions tutor at ucl
Reply 35
Original post by Cshell
I got an offer yesterday at 17:00 L100.
A*AA A*(maths)A(economics)
8A* 2A
4A* (biology, economics, maths and further maths)
Applied 12 October
C1 93% C2 93% FP1 95% m1 82% M2 100%

Congrats 🎉
Thats fantastic! Well Done! I got my offer on the 31st! I got 5A*’s and 5A’s, predicted A*AA! Lets do this! See you in September Kieran!

Did UCL ask for your Maths AS module grades?
Original post by Tanya0111
Did UCL ask for your Maths AS module grades?

they asked for the module grade but not UMS
Original post by pinksplodge
they asked for the module grade but not UMS

If you don't mind me asking, what were your module grades? Do you think I stand a chance with a B in Statistics? My GCSE and predicted grades are near perfect.
Reply 39
I also got an A in all modules and that is all they asked for. It is a very statistical course, so it may effect you chances

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending