Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Wish I'd receive the work experience questionnaire from Bristol. I'm getting paranoid they'll have sent out all their offers before I even get mine😢😢 anyone else feel like this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11euni-b)
    Wish I'd receive the work experience questionnaire from Bristol. I'm getting paranoid they'll have sent out all their offers before I even get mine😢😢 anyone else feel like this?
    I've applied to the gateway course but i haven't received anything either. Applied last year to the main course and received it pretty quickly. Maybe they're just doing it differently this year.

EDIT: I was just looking through my emails from last year and I didn't received anything forms from Bristol whereas I did from everywhere else. Do you know for sure that they send one?

ReputationRep:
    Update: I just recently received the WEPAPA form! So excited to finish the form because then it's just waiting to see if I get an offer or not. Crazy that in 5-6 weeks time I could have an offer!! Fingers crossed anyway 😬
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone who's done the WEPAPA for Bristol know if you can view the form first then come back and complete it on a different day. I know you have to complete it in one sitting but was wondering if once I open the link to the form I am committed to finishing it there and then? Wanted to have a look at the questions first so I can have a think about them.

ReputationRep:
    Yay that's great, hopefully I'll receive mine soon then. I highly doubt you'll be committed once you've opened it though, it doesn't usually work like that.

When you do, is it just a work experience form, or are there like research question or scenario questions?

ReputationRep:
    It's a work experience and personal and professional attributes for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11euni-b)
    Does anyone who's done the WEPAPA for Bristol know if you can view the form first then come back and complete it on a different day. I know you have to complete it in one sitting but was wondering if once I open the link to the form I am committed to finishing it there and then? Wanted to have a look at the questions first so I can have a think about them.
    Yeah that’s exactly what I did but you have to fill in your personal details first to see the questions as they’re on the second page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tnartey)
    Yeah that’s exactly what I did but you have to fill in your personal details first to see the questions as they’re on the second page
    So it is possible to look at the form and then complete it later? Or does it have to be on the same day?
    Don't want to log out and then lose it

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone still not received the questionnaire yet? I know I've met the entry requirements but I still haven't received it yet

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't received it either 😬

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.