Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Gonna need a bit more information to go on, I'm afraid...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeapingLucy)
    Gonna need a bit more information to go on, I'm afraid...
    I assumed you would, it's just difficult as I'm very unclear on which direction is the right one for me due to lack of knowledge in the topics, so in which case I'm just kinda throwing out my interests in hope of someone being able to say "hey, this ones up your street!" Lol. But basically Im interested in the idea of philosophy and gathering my own understandings on behaviours and human nature etc, I feel Ethnography would be a career path I'd be interested in aiming for, but would also like to endeavour into writing on social behaviours and mindfulness aswell.. confused? So am I.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cally-J)
    I assumed you would, it's just difficult as I'm very unclear on which direction is the right one for me due to lack of knowledge in the topics, so in which case I'm just kinda throwing out my interests in hope of someone being able to say "hey, this ones up your street!" Lol. But basically Im interested in the idea of philosophy and gathering my own understandings on behaviours and human nature etc, I feel Ethnography would be a career path I'd be interested in aiming for, but would also like to endeavour into writing on social behaviours and mindfulness aswell.. confused? So am I.
    What about social anthropology or sociology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeapingLucy)
    What about social anthropology or sociology?
    Just read into them both and believe Sociology could be a good option, possibly a course joint with a modern language.

Thanks for your help!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.