Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I would like to study a BA Graphic Design course or something related to that at UAL or another university in London next year and I was wondering if I would have enough time for the course and for a part time job as well. (maybe 25-30 hours/week) What do you think? Is it possible?

ReputationRep:
    Did you mean the part time job is 25 to 30 hours a week? A full time university degree can be a lot of hard work - it is not just attending classes but also preparing for assignments, which will take up much of your time. Also consider time for your social life, you will find it very hard to make time for yourself to relax! If you are looking for part time work, you could look for something with less hours. Alternatively, you could look for part time degrees in Graphic Design.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, that is what I meant. Thank you for the response!

ReputationRep:
    Our place frown upon any more than 16 hours paid work a week because they reckon it impacts how well you'll do.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.