The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
The same Question.I'm not too sure either.
Original post by johnny786
Hi, does anyone know where i can get free mark schemes for savemyexams aqa bio and chem? Thanks

Yep, just found a blogspot on their site it has CIE and AQA mark schemes surprisingly for free!

Check it out it is pretty cool
Original post by Daniel_ong
Yep, just found a blogspot on their site it has CIE and AQA mark schemes surprisingly for free!

Can you please send a link
please can u send link to site?
Reply 7
Save my exams has the same papers from physicsandmathstutor.com , if you got that website and look for the questions you did you should find the mark scheme for free.

Hope this helped
Original post by Daniel_ong

where is it?
Reply 9
I got it
Yayaayay
How

[user="4041062"]Tian1512[/user
]
Reply 12
savemyexams.blogspot.com was taken down...Not to worry

I have the IGCSE marking schemes and papers here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5556340
why has it been taken down?I need the solutions badly
Reply 15
Original post by samiramir
why has it been taken down?I need the solutions badly

omg same
Send me the link to the Question Paper you want the Mark Scheme for. I'll see what I can do:wink:
Actually i want marking schemes of all IGCSE physics, chemistry and maths papers. I had already saved them in my laptop and was now solving them and am unsure of the answers
yh same savemyexams is so useless u have to pay for solutions. And i cant find the answers inphysicsandmaths tutor its annoying as you have to look through all the past papers to find your specific qPLS HELP
Yes..for physics i typed questions on google, foynd the past paper n then its marking scheme.....long process that i cant follow for chemistry or maths...what to do...

Latest