Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Female bedwetting anonymous (serious comments only ) Watch

Has anyone else suffered with bed wetting as a teen or pre teen? I suffered with it until I was 15 and my poor little sister is still suffering with it at 13. What worked well for you? 🙂❤️

ReputationRep:
    I suffered up until the age of around 12/13 and decided to go and see a nurse about it as it made me feel embarrassed around friends when it came up in conversation. I tried a lot of things and I remember drinking a lot more worked because I had an undersized bladder so this 'stretched it'. Eventually I was prescribed desomelts by my GP and these helped as I was taken off them a year later as I didn't need them. I still occasionally do it when I'm tired and have drunk a lot before bed but apart from that I'm all good, hope this helps x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Bells Scott)
    I suffered up until the age of around 12/13 and decided to go and see a nurse about it as it made me feel embarrassed around friends when it came up in conversation. I tried a lot of things and I remember drinking a lot more worked because I had an undersized bladder so this 'stretched it'. Eventually I was prescribed desomelts by my GP and these helped as I was taken off them a year later as I didn't need them. I still occasionally do it when I'm tired and have drunk a lot before bed but apart from that I'm all good, hope this helps x
    awww poor you! I have to admit though that if I have had a heavy night of drinking it has happened still once or twice. But yeah my sister is currently taking desomelts. Sucks for her so much. Them Drynites also are not much good and always leak So that annoys her loads! Did you have to wear Drynites as well? Thank you for the loverly repy

ReputationRep:
    Yes I did wear them but it got embarrassing when I went to sleepovers and stuff. Always feel free to message me if you need, my Instagram is @ bellss.aa xx

(Original post by Bells Scott)
    Yes I did wear them but it got embarrassing when I went to sleepovers and stuff. Always feel free to message me if you need, my Instagram is @ bellss.aa xx
    Thank you so much! 🙂 Did they leek too? My sister is always having problems with this and has tried them awake and they didn't leek at all 😀 It super sucks for her bless 😢

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I can't remember it was a while back that I used them because after taking desomelts I didn't need them. You can also use this thing that senses dampness and has an alarm which wakes you up before you fully pee. Try looking into those? It must be really hard for her, I understand the situation is awful.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.