The Student Room Group

UCAS Reference - Applying Independently

I left sixth-form over a year ago and have recently decided to apply for university. I have got in touch with one of my teachers who has happily said that he would write me the reference only problem is the teacher that is managing UCAS is not responding to my emails or my request to link my application to the school using the buzzword

My question is can I use my teachers reference without linking it to the school, and still use the school’s address and phone number for the reference contact details?
Original post by shantoria
I left sixth-form over a year ago and have recently decided to apply for university. I have got in touch with one of my teachers who has happily said that he would write me the reference only problem is the teacher that is managing UCAS is not responding to my emails or my request to link my application to the school using the buzzword

My question is can I use my teachers reference without linking it to the school, and still use the school’s address and phone number for the reference contact details?

If you use your teachers reference I think you just need all their personal details
If it asks which school they're at then you can put the schools address and name but I don't think it does

Imo best thing to do is go into school and sort it emails drag on a bit,takes too long
I also applied independently this year and did it through school
Reply 2
Original post by Gapmed2018
If you use your teachers reference I think you just need all their personal details
If it asks which school they're at then you can put the schools address and name but I don't think it does

Imo best thing to do is go into school and sort it emails drag on a bit,takes too long
I also applied independently this year and did it through school

Alright thank you, I might call up first and see if they can help me over the phone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending