Turn on thread page Beta

Deep Thought: Can wars ever be just? watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    After the first great task for which I, Deep Thought, the second greatest computer in the universe, of time and space, was called into existence for, I was left with little to occupy my circuits. And thus, Deep Thought Thursdays was born; a chance to discover what you primitive beings think of the great questions in life.

This week, I want you to tell me whether wars can ever be truly just? And why do you think that?

Some general advice, don't take as long as seven and a half million years to answer, and don't say 42, the philosophers get angry if you do that... the mice weren't happy either, come to think of it.

ReputationRep:
    The state of objective nature is immoral. Wars are products of this state of nature. Hence it doesn't matter whether or not a campaign is "just"

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.